- The “Order of Maritime Merit” award has been added for the French Navy.
- The ability to edit the list of camouflages that are automatically selected for a certain type of location has been added. You can now exclude any camouflages from the auto selection list except the Standard one.
- A bug when selecting the “Automatic” camouflage type causing it to not save after a battle has been fixed.
- In the crew upgrade window, crew qualification for the current vehicle is now shown across all tabs.
- In the universal backup activation window in battle, an option to disable the confirmation message popup when using a backup has been added.
- A bug where the “Backup” text on a vehicle was missing in the respawn window when it was possible to spawn with it only using a universal backup has been fixed.
- A bug that caused the performance characteristics of a shell to not show in the Protection Analysis if a vehicle only had one type of shell has been fixed.
- SB2C (all variants) — a bug that caused the defensive turret to be able to fire through the fuselage has been fixed. (Report)
- TIS-MA — a bug that caused rocket launcher rails to show on the wings when selecting FAB-100 bombs has been fixed. (Report)
- AJS37 — launch rail for the RB 74 missiles has been replaced with a correct one.
- SA.341F Gazelle — the HOT-1 ATGM no longer requires modification research and is available immediately. The HOT-2 modification has been moved from Rank III of modification research to Rank II. The HOT-1 modification has been removed. The modification cost in Golden Eagles or Research Points will be compensated.
- A.109EOA-2 — the 2 x BGM-71C ITOW option has been added, which does not require researching any modifications and is available immediately.
- A bug where it was possible to fire guns even if control was lost due to overloads has been fixed.
- A bug in Arcade Battles that caused the visibility of dropped or fired secondary weapons to not update after reloading while in spectator mode has been fixed.
- A bug that caused part of the image of one multifunction display to be overlapped onto another has been fixed. For example, the frontline of the enabled map was overlapping on other screens in the cockpit. (Report)
- A bug which caused messages about the inability to fire rockets due to the landing gear being deployed to not appear has been fixed.
- A bug which caused the inability to fire rockets after the landing gear was torn off on aircraft where having landing gear down blocks rockets from firing has been fixed.
- A bug that caused rocket boosters to work incorrectly when the instructor’s “auto control of engine” setting was enabled has been fixed.
- Su-17M2 — a bug that prevented the launch of a missile in a direction different from the direction to the activated target point has been fixed.
- A bug that made it possible to change a loaded belt, clip or magazine without firing a loaded round has been fixed.
- Ariete (P), Ariete, Ariete PSO, Ariete AMV — the blowout panel mechanic has been removed, as it was incorrectly present whilst all ammo was actually stored in the crew fighting compartment instead. (Report)
- Ariete (P), Ariete, Ariete PSO, Ariete AMV — a bug where there was no secondary shrapnel formation when the upper front hull was hit has been fixed.
- M60 AMBT — a bug where there was no stabilizer for the 25 mm LW25 gun has been fixed. (Report)
- MS-53, Soukou-Tei — the aiming angles for guns of the first group of weapons have been increased.
- HMS Gay Archer — the previously empty ammunition magazine, located closer to the stern, is now filled with shells.
- Vauquelin — a bug that caused a deck anti-aircraft machine gun to not attack enemy aircraft and boats has been fixed. (Report)
- A bug that caused the highlighting of the projectile impact point to be missing has been fixed.
- A bug that allowed rockets to be fired while reloading has been fixed.
- A bug where torpedoes did not take reloading into account has been fixed. For example, on the destroyer Pr.45 Opytny it was possible to fire a salvo of 10 torpedoes from 8 tubes without reloading. (Report)
The current provided changelog reflects the major changes within the game as part of this Update. Some updates, additions and fixes may not be listed in the provided notes. War Thunder is constantly improving and specific fixes may be implemented without the client being updated.