Unbalance Match Making

Can anyone explain to me. why my team max BR is 11.7 and the enemy team is 12.3 ?

1 Like

I myself have been in such battles more than once, where the enemy has 12.0-12.3, and our team has a maximum of 11.7.

Because there is no normal balance in the game (10 years of beta test, take pity on the developers)

5 Likes

Sure, we are still in Beta stage.
And this is the match right after this match,
Also my team has much BR 11.7 and half of their team is Mig-29, F14, F20

Maybe just because popular jets?

Intresting is the fact that my team has mostly 1 or no F14s and the nemy 3-4 every match. That doesn’t make sense but it is what it is.

Cause the MM spread is 1.0 and the only hard rule is that only 4 players on both sides can be maxed BR.

1 Like

The game has been out of beta for several years now.

I only joke about Beta stage.
But the MM should be fix ASAP.

Theres nothing to fix.

Gaijin decided that 1.0 br spread is the best balance between good matches and low que times.

If you want MM to change you have to convince them that this is wrong.

I suspect they want near instant que times to cater to 1 death premium users.

1 Like

Exactly it is no secret that queue times are Gaijins holy grail that everything else is sacrificed to it.
Maybe back in the first few years with the BR system it was a game with some semblance of skill, now I do not think so and there are some many unknows working in the background that we know nothing about (corporate secrets or some such waffle) all focusing on getting the games to be short and having all the winrates hoovering around 50%.

1 Like

That nothing working in the background. Matches are short these days as that the mentality of people playing the game these days.

I think, they should fix it soon, it happen so frequently.
If it happens in Ground RB, we still has a chance to fight back, but it is totally humiliation in Air RB if 1 team has 5 or 6, 12.0 plane and the other team has only 1 11.7 plane

There’s nothing to fix. It’s working as intended.

Yeah, working as intend for what purpose

Here’s why - the current max BR is 12.3, the matchmaker is hard-coded with a limit of 4 max-BR players per team in any match. The matchmaker creates games with a 12.7 BR even if top tier is only 12.3. The matchmaker has no other “rules” beyond 1. no more than 4 top BR units per team and 2. no more than 4 bombers in Air RB specifically.

Then, as a result, it’s “anything goes” to fill teams where queue times are the thing’s biggest priority.

May be they should re-calculated and limited the max BR in each bracket

An idea I proposed long ago was to remove that 4-man limit completely. Then if a BR is particularly saturated (say one with a lot of high-BR premiums), whole teams can be made at that BR from that particular BR, without needing to either be fed en masse to BRs higher up, nor needing to vacuum up people from below to feed to said BR.

It is coming terrible when my team has 10.7 but their team has 12.3.
Good Job Snail!

Noticed this also when playing france (f1c-200), often the other team has 4x 13.0 and our top br plane is 12.3.

10.7 can’t face 12.3