UK's Mig-21 Bison discussion

i think they should make it 11.3 or give it 2XR77/2XR73 and make it 12.0

They nerfed MIG-21 Flight Model by like 1G turn as well btw.

The Mirage 2000 at 11.7 is still MILES BETTER than this MIG-21.

11.3 with current loadouts?
I’m sorry but, even with flight model nerfing, it shouldn’t be.

1G turn nerf is still not huge nerf also, HMD + R-73s would be “I win” button for 10.3 aircraft, 10.7, and even 11.0/11.3BR stuff.

Which is undertiered plane in ARB…

2 Likes

R-73 IRCCM is barely better than 9L flare resistance. If this was a 9M I’d get it, but it’s R-73

Well, you obviously underestimate HMD + R-73.

4 Likes

Bro we fought to the bone to get it to 11.7 and now you want 11.3 some people cannot be pleased.

Edit:, 11.3 with that kind of weaponry is too low

11.7 is Fine i guess. We‘ll see

It will be fine but honestly it cannot go higher or lower in its current state

1 Like

The mig UPG (BISON) is a program update of the mig 21 93 that is derived from this and there are sources where both have R77 if you want to get well informed about the x2 R77 that you see photos with only 2 does not mean that there are only 2

I want it with its R-77’s. It’s a unique vehicle, being one of the most advanced MiG-21’s equipped with HMD, R-73, and R-77 capability (which isn’t applied to the vehicle yet of course). We’re going to get premiums with BVR missiles, this is obviously Gaijin’s first step. It should get R-77’s and be moved up to like 12.0+ or so. I suspect Gaijin will hold off on FOX-3’s for them (MiG-21 Bison, Su-39, F-20 Tigershark, etc.) until more FOX-3 capable aircraft are in-game.

1 Like

jesus mate, may as well make it 11.0 with 4 r77s. it is going to be perfectly fine at 11.7 with 2 r27rs and 2 r73s so please stop complaining.

And people need to stop complaining about r73s, from what i can see and tell playing my freinds mig 29 they are going to be fine. they work just as well as a 9m but with 50g over load. dog fights are amazingly fun with them and the mig 21 can get its nose on target very quickly giving it an edeg against all the other 11.7s its going to be facing.

40G in the game, when it should be 60G like IRL. Another gaijin artificial nerf.

In my opinion seeing that GAIJIN has been designed from a lot of 12.7 vehicles that most have gone up to 13.0 and it is most likely that they will go up more than

What they don’t take into account is that 12.0 airplanes. Since there aren’t as many airplanes as before in 12.3 and 12.7, more than anything, 12.7 is much more likely to be kicked up tier, as happened previously with 11.0. 11.7 wasn’t until recently that They began to introduce premiums and 11.3 and 11.0 vehicles that no longer offered as much low tier or top tier

[ Solution ] It would be about gaijin adding new premium or event pack planes to 12.3 and 11.7 and uploading 13.3 to the top tier planes this would create a sub tier that would be composed of 12.0 and 12.7

They could add planes in the future like the F20 with aim120 and put a countermeasures pod on it to balance it and leave it with 2xAim120A or 4xAim120. If you want the sources that it can carry 4 Aim120, I’ll leave you
[Community Bug Reporting System] ( Support my ticket please :D)

the planes that went up to 13.0 left 12.7 vacancies, so if you don’t want to eat a top tier with 12.0, you should fill 12.7 with planes so that it is not so unequal, the br is a full-fledged solution, that’s why Premium or event aircraft could enter with active missiles such as the Bison
----------------------------------------------------------------------------EXAMPLE-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
F 14 IRAN with R73 - F4ICE - J7G2 - F1C (With HMD 2x Rafael Derby)- MIG 21 93 - MIG 21 97 (With motor the mig29 - MIG 23 98 (With 4xR73 or 4xR77 - IAI LAVI - IAI KFIR C10 - IAI F-4-2000 “Super Phantom” - Atlas Cheetah C - Mirage F1E - YF(F17) Protoype F18 - (F18 With Aim-9R) among many others think about what you can add if you allow things like this

Please do not limit the innovation, let the other players be bad, good, normal or whatever, let them experiment, if they give room to this plane, give them places to many other planes, please.

1 Like

Now try to Hit something with a Subsonic Strike Aircraft with a R73. For my Su39 the R60 are way better performing than the R73. Most of the Time the R73 wiggle around and hits nothing the other 20% they Hit incredible shots.

1 Like

Your 39 could receive the R27R and the R77 if you propose to improve it. They have to talk if they want the game to improve, don’t be conformists

1 Like

I have a hunch that gaijin could add R-77E on MiG-21 Bison someday

Nobody can stop gaijin mod including me

There’s a possibility that aircraft premium pack, premium golden eagle and event vehicle at rank 8 11.7 ~ 12.7 BR

I predict Chengdu J-7G, Atlas Cheetah C and MiG-21-93 would be researchable tree

Chengdu F-7BGI from Bangladesh Air Force (BAF) maybe early aircraft premium pre-order pack for china in rank VIII and could be 12.0 BR. Prototype F18 it might be YF-18A Hornet ?

The General Dynamics F-16 Fighting Falcon, commonly known as the F-16, is a multirole fighter aircraft developed by General Dynamics (now Lockheed Martin) in the 1970s for the United States Air Force. Although there is no specific aircraft called the “F-17” in military aviation history, we could be referring to the Northrop YF-17, which competed with the YF-16 in the 1970s. Below is a brief history of the YF-17 armament and the details of the competition in which it participated.

Armament
Cannon: One 20mm M61 Vulcan cannon.
Air-to-Air Missiles: Capability to carry AIM-7 Sparrow and AIM-9 Sidewinder missiles.
Bombs and Rockets: Hardpoints to carry a variety of bombs and unguided rockets.

Was this the only Su-25 variant to receive such mods? If it is, I’m even more irritated that it’s a premium. Would’ve been a good cap for the SU-25/ground attack line.

Edit: I should mention I was referring just to the Su-25’s specifically, not the other aircraft like the Su-34 or Su-24M.

Sadly, it seems to be the last variant of the SU 25. It is also known as the Su25TM or SU 39. It has a built-in MiG 29 radar, which gives it the possibility of firing R27R ALAMO and R-77 ADDER RVV-AE.

Although don’t be discouraged because sooner or later they will end up using the Su24 or the Indian variant of the Modernized Mig27 or even the Su-27IB which was the first flanker to be intended for ground attack :)

1 Like

Or to push some current 11.7BR aircraft up to 12.0BR.
M2K C-S4/C-S5 can go 12.0BR without any buffs.

Although the F-14A Early requires the AIM-9L and AIM-54A Mk.60, they can go 12.0BR if it receives them.
They say they are modeling 1977s Tomcat, but the US Navy was testing the AIM-9L in real life at China Lake with the F-14A that same year, so it shouldn’t be that much of a problem.

That’s not the problem, the problem is that there aren’t that many 12.3 or 12.7 planes so they don’t get low tier or top tier, so they can be filled with 12.0 planes. ( obviously their rank will be raised)

In this case, the F16 ADF and MLU have the capacity to shoot Aim120A Not only them also the YAK141 with the R77 F4EJ KAI can shoot AMM 3 With HMD you understand there are many airplanes that are not very comfortable and you can update the F14B you can improve it with Aim9m and make the aim54 Smouckles among other improvements if you wanted the JA -37d It can fire missiles aim120 or the mig 21 bison the r77 the f20 the aim120 the av8 the aim120 you understand you have to fill that br