UK's Mig-21 Bison discussion

flare nerf

They nerf it and still dont reduce its BR imagine fighting fox 3s witb 60 countermeasures.

Meanwhile F-20 with 45 countermeasures.

Both plane will struggle against 13.0’s unless gaijin gives Fox-3 abilities and raise their Br, but even then they will still struggle at some point.

btw bison use 2x BVP-60-26, should have 120.
no one talk about F-20.

These 12.0 premiums are just not going to sell well at all some idiots will buy them but after i saw the BR of 12.0 and the max br of the fox 3 carriers at 13.0 ill take a pass for now

1 Like

In that case i can say the same thing for Bison.

Most likely.

They should either increase their performance by giving Fox-3 abilities or increase the top tier br bracket.

Im honestly surprised that the br bracket is only 13.0 it should be a minimum of 13.3 or 13.7.

3 Likes

That was my initial thought about Fox-3 platforms but as usual Gaijin loves Br compression.

Fox-3 carries should not face any 12.0 in my book, as for the F-14B Phoenix missiles should be fixed and its br should be raised to 12.3/12.7 at least.

I do wonder how that bison and f14b are at the same BR honestly f14b is 10x better than that

1 Like

Exactly, the only thing Bison have is the R73+Hmd combo against Tomcat, in every other category Tomcat has significant advantage.

I guess aircraft premium pack, premium GE and event vehicle 11.7 ~ 12.3 or 12.7 BR at rank VIII

13.3 BR for 4th gen fighter aircraft with 5th gen IR AAM seeker & active radar homing MRAAM late 2000’s and early 4.5 gen fighter aircraft in rank 9

And 13.7 for early 4.5 gen fighter aircraft with AESA radar

F-20 can actually dogfight things tho and carries AIM-7Fs which are better than R-27R.

Good luck trying to fight in Fox-3 meta.

Mig-21 Bison does have more and effective countermeasures while acces to HMD+R73 combo.

Both of them has different pros and cons, real problem is they are going to face 13.0 Fox-3 carries which shouldnt happen in the first place.

İt’s because gaijin thinks r-73 is very strong. When in reality it’s a garbage missile in the game.

1 Like

11.7 as is, 12.0 if it gets 4 r73s (although the missiles arent really good enough to carry it that hard, its just that i dont think some 10.7s need to be seeing that many). and with 4 r77s, then 12.3 could work as unlike the sea harrier the actual jet can move.

4 R-73 wouldn’t make it 12.0. R-73 is comically underpowered in it’s current state. 11.7 at most.

R-73 is definitely not garbage and especially not on def server where wobble is fixed. Archer is one of the best missiles in the game rn with AAM-3 being the strongest then AIM-9M, R-73 and Magic 2.

3 Likes

i mentioned that, however you have to look at it from the 10.7s point of view (which gaijin tend to just ignore). picture yourself in an f104 without flares fighting a mig 21bis equipped with 4 r73s and hmd… or a draken, or any other 10.7. 12.0 would have to be the minimum no matter how bad the fm, its why i prefer it keep its loadout as is and be moved down to 11.7 untill it gets its 4 r77s.

As you see, the 9M and AAM-3 are superior. Too many times when the R-73/Magic 2 gets flared at 400-500 meters, while it is literally impossible to flare 9M at those ranges.

And these ranges are supposed to be where the R-73 irccm is strongest. Lmao.

1 Like