Ukraine Air Force Tree

IMG_20240804_212113_605

2 Likes

It has also been said these planes, from this specific scene, are mockups. Who knows!

Can someone correct me but, these F-16s with targetting pods have the capability to employ the APKWS with Hydra-70s, right?
Ukraine operates this system on land already, with a proven track record

We already have “guided unguided-rockets” in game, so this wont be a new feature.
And it gives credible CAS capability, even when we barely know of what weapons these F-16s will employ.

Nobody knows exactly, this was assumed due to age of this planes alone

Some more F-16AM pics.

IMG_1050
IMG_1052

6 Likes

I’m genuinely Surprised that nobody mentioned the An-27P here considering it’s a Unique Ukrainian design

It can use Gsh-23mm cannonpods, UBK-32 rocketpods and bombs if you are wondering

4 Likes

literally russian tree, what’s the point?

2 Likes

It wouldn’t be unique, Russian Borderguards also use this aircraft with the same weapons, anyhow it should be added for its cool factor.

IMG_5931

1 Like

We have 6 TT that have f-16’s… we dont need 7

Former North Macedonian (now Ukrainian) Su-25K of the Ukrainian Air Force.

The aircraft has a distinctive “anti-Mykola” camouflage and is equipped with additional combined Adros KUV 25-60 ejection devices with flare/chaff launchers on the engines and tail beam.

5 Likes

WTLive Skin worthy

1 Like

Literally not

i wish there’s laugh react

You can laugh all you want but the only joke here is you mate

That’s called NATO and the US military complex

I really appreciate the “Ukrainian Falcons” MiG-29, but isnt it outclassed in every way by the MiG-29AS?

for Rusia? :)

To be honest - sounds like downgrade, when we have exchange 5xS-13OF HE missiles per pod, for 4xZuni.
If it be laser-Zuni - it will be understandable, but if no… Not needed.

Who (in game) in the actual duck, will exchange S-8, for Hydras?
Even for 19-round APKWS pods?

I think more like about some legionnaire machines, in countries TechTrees, who needs ones.
In the end, in 2000-2010, Ukraine was one of largest arms dealer, after USA, Russia, and China.

Something like Kanada/Australia, which presented in few TT (Kanada - Germany (MEXAS), and GB (ADATS), (Australia - GB (A.C.IV), and USA (Freebruhms)).

So SAR (Brits sub-tree), will obtain SuperHinds, and FV101 Scorpio, with Kastet module.

Next is tanks, like T-84, and T-72-120, with good reverse.

Shitton of IFVs, with variable modules.

Small fleet, with HMG/autocannons, and not-so-powerful ATGMs.

Soviet planes, with Western munition, etc.

1 Like
Overused joke

Bobr ***wa!

3 Likes