Ukraine Air Force Tree

just no, those are all russian vehicles…

Cool idea but I don’t see anything Ukrainian being added while the ‘special military operation’ is ongoing.

IMG_20240811_104831_007

IMG_20240811_104831_468
IMG_20240811_104831_776
IMG_20240811_104831_323

Luch Design Bureau, Kyiv. The guided aircraft bomb, also known as Product 632, or Koper.
There were three types of bombs with different characteristics
1 variant on the photo.
2 variant in search)
The 3rd variant was planned to be equipped with an MS-350 turbojet engine (last photo), with which the range of the bomb was slightly more than 100 km. It was proposed to use it as an anti-ship missile.
It was equipped with a Tecon-electron guidance head. I did not find any exact information on which one, but from the available ones, T-2U and T-2P-1 are the most suitable.
The last time its photo appeared at the Vizar plant

6 Likes

IMG_3769

6 Likes

I’ve posted something similar but this is better!

Will we see Ukrainian use Western Aircraft too?

What throws me off about the modernization of the MiG-29UM1 and MiG-29UM2 is why do they not include the capability of firing the R-77? Ukraine is the primary producer of the R-77 missile throughout the Soviet Union and up until 2014, it’s quite surprising its not mounted on the MiG-29 modernizations or any of there aircraft to my knowledge. The primary missiles overall are the R-27ER1 and R-27ET1 but supposedly the missile is in use with Ukraine, but on what? Do they have MiG-29S variants that use it but updated older MiG-29’s to the UM1/UM2 standard? Granted, Luch’s was developing the UP-277 ARH missile but wasn’t mounted to anything that I know of. If it was, it definitely would’ve been likely been mounted to the MiG-29UM1/UM2 due to its updated RADAR. It does have the Gran A2A missile too but its an IR-based missile with long range.

IF the MiG-29UM2 with its updated H019-09 RADAR, was fully equipped with the following: the Kh-29T guided missile, KAB-500KR guided bombs, the UP-277 and/or R-77 ARH missiles, R-27ER1 SARH missile, and the Gran/R-73/R-60/R-27ET1 IR missiles, it would easily be BR 13.7, multi-role jet fighter.

The MiG-29UM2 equipped with a Kh-29T air-to-surface missile and KAB-500KR guided bombs.

2 Likes

Here’s another potential addition or the very least be considered is the Ge-31 Bora. I’m suggesting this since there is already a Georgian aircraft in the Air TT suggestion in the form of the Su-25KM

The Ge-31’s are pretty much Georgian made Su-25’s independent from their Russian and Belarusian counterparts

the ones in the photos are M but the US has stated they will supply X to ukraine. im guessing ukraine is already using X but have only officially shown M in videos and photos.

The game doesn’t need more tech trees it needs fixes for the trees that already exist. We don’t need Ukraine, nor Turkey or any other nation that will be filled with aircraft we’ve already played countless times over.

1 Like

2 Likes

I need this decal in my life…

1 Like

If this Tech tree was really add Independently by Gaijin
Im very glad, its because its quickest tech tree to play after Israel.
I wish there many Independent unique tech tree like your Idea mate

3 Likes

7 Likes

Damn, I voted no thinking it’s a suggestion for it to be a subtree for the USSR, but if that’s not the case I’m fine with it

4 Likes

Honestly, it should be a subtree for USSR.

Keep in mind, the nation in WT is called USSR, not Russia.

1 Like

The reason why it’s USSR is the game’s original focus was WWII that’s why the UK is still Great Britain and Germany has its old flag.
The original nations still aren’t updated while nations that came after the game shifted its focus are updated with modern flags/names therefore it should be Russia but again, not updated.

Still, there is just no way Ukraine deserves its own entire tech tree. OP is talking about many ‘‘domestic developments’’, but in the end, it’s just modernisations of the soviet stuff. Sprinkle a few ukrainian variants in the tech tree, sure. Add an ukrainian version of soviet tank as an event or squadron vehicle, sure again.

But claiming that it deserves its own entire tree? OP is either coping hard or insane.

PS: Before anyone brings up Ukraine using many western vehicles in the ongoing war - you all really fancy copy-paste vehicles?

EDIT after like two minutes from posting this:

Lol, for some reason I thought that the post is about ground tree while writing this. My point stays the same tho.

1 Like