Ukraine Air Force Tree

So your solution to my argument is to add even more top tier vehicles.

And I thought BeNeLux tree was stupid idea…

1. Historically, during the division of property, Ukraine did not get Su-17M4…
  2. Only Su-17M4R-827 ORAP (Limanskoye) …
  3. But there were Su-17M3 (which you do not have in the tree)- these are Su-17M3 43 OMSHAP (Gvardeyskoye), some of them were also relocated to Limanskoye…part of the Saki airfield…
Spoiler

4 Likes

shouldn’t be added as this Brings nothing new for air players only helps ground rb

2 Likes

I voted no because this wouldn’t add anything to the game. Its very restricting to only top ranks. All of these airplanes are already in the game and would be absurd to include minor modifications as a justification for a vehicle. Su-27 plane as a squadron vehicle is just outrageous. Again i had to vote no because this adds nothing to the game and is super restrictive. My suggestion has always been to bring back the old Gaijin philosophy to vehicles that could be in multiple nations. Instead of adding it and or another, you just give them skins for the nations they also represent. For example the P-40, instead of adding it to the UK tree they just gave the American one all the Commonwealth skins.

5 Likes

Today Lithuania announced transfer of their only L-39ZA Albatros to Ukrainian Air Force, so that’s another possible addition to the tree.

3 Likes

MiG-27K from the training airfield of Kharkiv Air Force University

Photos taken in 1997.

Spoiler

3 Likes

Some other planes used by the “Ukrainian People’s Republic” are as follows:

Propellor Aircraft

• Antonov An-2
  • Nieuport 17/23
  • Nieuport 21

Jet Aircraft

• Aero L-29 Delfin
  • Aero L-39 Albatros

Helicopters

• Mil Mi-2
1 Like
Spoiler

Ukrainian MiG-29 with ADM-160 MALD missiles, equipped with electronic warfare systems and designed to establish jamming, simulate the flight of combat aircraft, as a target or decoy.

This missile has no use in War Thunder, but it is still very interesting

3 Likes

American small-sized guided aerial bombs GBU-39/В SDB on one of Ukrainian Su-27

4 Likes

A Slovakian-delivered MiG-29AS is somewhere in the Ukrainian sky.

Under the wings you can see five (three more were probably used) American-made GBU-39 guided bombs.

4 Likes

I guess it’s now safe to add Mirage 2000-5 to the tree. Thanks, France!.

6 Likes

The transfer of 5 Mirages is just to practice some kind of combat use of mainly weapons, which is largely identical to that of Rafale… but Rafalel he is afraid to experience in real boom conditions…

1 Like

why… its simply just clones. why?

4 Likes

Exactly, no thanks.

We complain about copy/paste tech trees etc and this is going to be one of the worst offenders. The last thing this game needs is a Ukrainian tech tree.

4 Likes

Even though i endorse new Nations, this would be a hard pass for me, due to the amount of Ctrl - C to Ctrl - V to mentally process

4 Likes

-1, Dont need another copy paste vehicles.

3 Likes

At the same time you vote +1 for Turkish tech tree (I’m not against it, mind you) despite the fact that Turkey has even worse clone situation for their Air Force tree than Ukraine (it’s basically 99% planes from US\UK\Italy).
Kind of hypocritical position, don’t you agree?

4 Likes

After seeing the whole Tech tree, I changed my mind too. Dont worry about it. I think we need more unique vehicles… Like JF17, K1 etc etc

1 Like

+1 Awesome man, great work!

He meant +1, we need a new country

1 Like