UI Changes for cursor suck

Why does my cursor turn into a fist when I try to click on menus? Like, wtf is this?

Haven’t seen that cursor pop up anywhere, and can’t get this to even happen. Hope a restart of the game cleared it up.

1 Like

I don’t think that’s even related to WT.

Good point, have you got any overlays running, or toolbars that would apply to this cursor change.

The cursor is broken it seems, it’s just random UI icons for certain things.

Nothing, but resetting seemed to fix it.

2 Likes

It happened again. I think it may just be the new update causing random elements to take the place of the cursor.

i haven’t experienced this at all today, thats really odd


It looks like it is a known issue; I am assuming it is probably what is happening with these two.
https://community.gaijin.net/issues/p/warthunder/i/CvWcvLxRaWYj
https://community.gaijin.net/issues/p/warthunder/i/UGOBKxdjUF0Q

2 Likes

Seems linked to the second sprite of the cursor. May be reading its file name incorrectly or something related to that.
image
image

Yeah, my cursor was randomly turning into 2 coastal ships in a giant box that was completely out of live with where the cursor actually was. Thankfully it disappeared after reloading the game and hasn’t returned, yet.

It’s a bug. Please create bug report or join already created.
Thanks!