Type 10 and its accuracy

I hope so…

Lmao you people will just say anything. Scroll up, I’ve already given my source that the Abrams does not have a spall liner, or at least not the variants in game, and a spall liner “inside the armour” is impossible, as I’ve explained. I also posted a clear photo of the Leopard 2s spall liner, of which hundreds of photos exist online. Here’s the T-90Ms spall liner.

You will not find photos of the M1A2s or Type 10s spall liners because they don’t have them, simple as.

2 Likes

The abrams does not have a spall liner get over it and again an internal spall liner within the armour defeats the purpose of a spall liner

What part of “spall liners are integral to armor package and thus act as spall liners” escapes your reason? Probably everything.

I’m not going back and forth with wastes of space who mock and then argue baselessly to get people banned or otherwise ignore the glaring flaws in the M1 line’s modeling. Get blocked, stay blocked.

1 Like

Exactly what I said to the other guy, except to you. There are glaring flaws in both the Type 10 and M1 lines, and we’re discussing them. Get gone, stonewaller.

1 Like

You’re continuing to be delusional there is literally zero absolutely zero indication that the abrams bar the sep V3 and the 5 DU hulls made for testing ever had increased LFP protection HAP-2 was only for the turret the swedish test trials back this up go read through them before commenting

And with you trying to run from the arguement by going “oh you’re just trying to get me banned” thats embarrassing

2 Likes

Nah, anyone using the terms ‘delusional’ is just gaslighting and acting as though their opinion is ‘reinforced’ when we already agreed the Abrams models are misrepresented in another two different threads (if not more), and you ‘fighting for the argument’s sake’ proves you’re just here to act out.

Edit: The fact you even responded as swiftly as you did tells me everything I need to know. You’re going in my block list and you can stay there forevermore. I don’t recognize you as an authority, and never will, child.

2 Likes

drama i love it

1 Like

in another thread
im not terminally online enough to be reading every thread about the abrams also what because i didnt spend 4hrs before replying you get mad, lol just accept you dont have any corroborating information to back up your claims about the abrams and just stop its reading like a whiny child now

I’m rather sick to death of them seeking to make it in threads and derail everything we’ve actually shown to the developers.

And yet again I come into a frigging night battle in top tier, and watch as my team gets sub-400 points while T80BVMs and Leopard2A7Vs drive around with impunity, and I’m the only one bringing back my full line-up.

And they complain about us having a 5-second reload.

1 Like

Also yeah i know kevlar is used as anti-spalling material in other equipment like body armour and some other lighter vehicles but in the abrams case its purpose is holding the ceramics together im pretty sure the soviets had a similar material used in some of their MBTs for the same reasoning

Hint: SPALLING.

problem rn its the ammount of premium players with 0 experience and worse of all no lineup wich makes it easy to bring the US winrate down and to completely ruin other player’s matches

Again please enlighten me to what happens when this anti spall material is pentrated when it’s sitting in the middle of the armour is it going to magically teleport infront of the crew and stop the spalling from the armour behind it?

The number of premium players alone can’t account for it. This was a short 8 vs. 8 match and of the US/French/Swedish team, 5 were lvl 100s like me. There’s no explanation for them to get rounded that hard.

And that’s the attitude and condescending beef that you make when we’re making suggestions to improve the Abrams or Type 10 to the same high standards Gaijin claims it wants for its game. That’s why no one should listen to you.

suggestions really, nobody especially gaijin is going to listen to a suggestion without a source and thats what you dont have a source so go find something that backs up your claim of this magic spall liner or fantasy hull armour that apparently contradicts the swedish test trials results hell even i have more proof of my own suggestion that the sea fury is missing a decent amount of boost pressure and HP but im not going around whining about it becuase i need more reliable sources on it and im not gonna whine on the forums about it till i have enough proof of it

1 Like

And again, insinuating that others’ discussion is whining while you gaslight them is disingenuous to the extreme.

Evidence was already brought forward that the armor went through multiple upgrades, for the Abrams, and that the Type 10’s acceleration and deceleration in both reverse and forward gears is slower than what is actually shown in gameplay, as well as several mistakes made in the armor layout.

You, however, have the gall to come in here and complain to the actual people discussing the matter and neg them, and then try and claim that they’re the problem, not your own belittling attitude and drama. So go stick to your Sea Fury and stay out of the discussion for improvements to other vehicles that aren’t in your consideration or care.

1 Like

The turret and side armour are literally the only things that ever recieved an upgrade untill the sep v3 unless you include the DU hulls so again provide proof of your claim as for the type 10 i dont know anything about that and havent even mentioned it so why bring it up it doesnt even tangentially relate to the abrams armour discussion

Literally talking in the Type 10 discussion and doesn’t know how to continue the thread of mishaps and misrepresentation… dude, get out.

2 Likes