Two of my games just disappeared from my history

Two of my played games have dissapeared from my history and i never got the rewards for them.
I can see the games in my replays folder but not in my “messages → battles” history list.

Game 1

Game 2

Battles history (games not there)

They are however present on the server replay list when i check there.

Server replays

BUT i never got the rewards in SL/RP for them.

I have tried restarting game/client/pc and checking file integrity and they are still gone as are the rewards. what happened and can i fix it somehow?

I got exactly same experience yesterday night, but with 3 battles

1 Like

Same thing just happend to me.

• Finished Air Realistic Battle and Ground Realistic battle.
  • Got the rewards and everything
  • Suddenly i lost all my RP, rewards and money from the matches and game modes shows I still have daily reward for first match.

Kind of annoying when i just spent 1 hour in those boring modes just for rewards that i now lost…

Hey

We are aware of several issues regarding players profiles rolling back (by 30-60 minutes), SL and RP not being added after battles, and there are instances where players lost researched modifications. The issue is related to a server crash where these profiles were stored.

We are aware of the problem and that the developers are working on a fix. Additionally, all in-game currency spent will be refunded if you did not receive an item (modification, vehicle, etc.).