Are the servers having issues today (30 July 2024)?

I have lost a couple of matches from my history strewn about during the day (i made a post about this specifically here).

Now i’ve also started seeing progress disappear. I had played a game which gave enough RP to unlock a modification, i bought it and started research on the next one. I then started a new game and when that game finished i got to the hangar to see that the modification was again not unlocked and at exactly the same RP as before the previous match. it’s as if that match never happened but it is in my history and in my replays/server replay.
The difference here from previously is that i actually got the RP and everything was normal until after a following game where everything was set backwards like 20 min in time regarding RP, i don’t know about the SL or if that got removed as well.

So are Gaijin having some issues with the servers and keep resetting them or something?

Update:
MANY reports on similar issues are being made on the “issues” site but i can so far see no answer from a mod or dev.
There are even reports on entire days worth of games being deleted and some even unlocked vehicles and played with them only for that vehicle to later not be unlocked anymore.
I would love to at least get some info or a statement from DEVs/Mods @Stona_WT @Smin1080p_WT ?

Hey

We are aware of several issues regarding players profiles rolling back (by 30-60 minutes), SL and RP not being added after battles, and there are instances where players lost researched modifications. The issue is related to a server crash where these profiles were stored.

We are aware of the problem and that the developers are working on a fix. Additionally, all in-game currency spent will be refunded if you did not receive an item (modification, vehicle, etc.).

4 Likes

Thank you for the answer!

If the problem is ongoing, is there then a risk of this continuing to happen to me if i keep playing?

Perhaps worth making an announcement in the official news channel? It seems to affect a lot of players.

I was going to play the game, but I received issues saying it cannot play the game, so I decided to restart my PC, but even that didn’t work, and to make it worse, the loading screen doesn’t pop up. Can you devs fix it pls??

I lose my RP from 1:00 to 2:00 UTC+8, 2 games with prem 90B, 17k+25k, and I had already created a new ticket about this (with my replay files ). I have never received so many RPs before (scoring over 4000 and fighting until the last moment).
The seemingly high profits caused dissatisfaction from the server, which decided to roll back the progress and let me play two games again with lower profits. XD

I happily shared my screenshot with my friends, and then when I switched back to the game, I found that my earnings had not been credited, and a sense of frustration suddenly climbed up my spine.