Turm III to 9.0

The Turm III isn’t even properly stabilized in the game. The entire point of this prototype was to have a three-plane stabilizer, of which the ingame version only got two.

ok?

I’m sorry, I was mixed it up thinking you said T54E1 at 8.0

1 Like

no the trum iii is not balancedi uses it at 10.3 often and still get 3-5 kills

THE TURM III SHOULDNT GO ABOVE 8.7!!!

1. It only has three crew members
  2. The HEATFS shell is not very good, good pen but the post pen damage is abysmal and not reliable
  3. It regularly is already getting up tiered to 9.0, and when it does it suffers
  4. The APSDS shell is good for 8.0, but in an uptier its post pen damage is terrible
  5. NO THERMALS
  6. if you are aiming at the turret ring, your doing it wrong to begin with
  7. its armor is paper thin, and everything above 12.7mm pens it like butter
    if you move it up to 9.0, where it will most definitely be uptiered to 10.0 regularly, and be a nightmare to play
1 Like

For now, it should go to 8.7

Leave it there for 3 months and see how it does.

2 Likes

this is a good solution. if it does worse, move it back down to 8.0 or 8.3. if it doesn’t change much, leave it there

1 Like

Personally I think 8.3 would be the best spot, but it’s also true we need massive decompression because even at 8.3 it will demolish 7.3 vehicles.

1 Like

unfortunately, its just one of those vehicles that if moved to high is useless and made of paper, but at 8.3 in a full down tier it destroys everything due to its stabilizer and gun. if they could retrict its up and down tier to only being able to uptier or down tier by .3 it might work

Yeah, 8.7 seems reasonable for its capabilities.

my only fear about it being at 8.7 is that in the full up tier, it will be absolutely demolished by 9.7 vehicles because of its thin armor and large turret ring, and lack of thermals.

What 9.7 vehicles are you thinking of?

(I was thinking of vehicles at 10.0 but some of the points still stand for vehicles at 9.3 to 9.7)not one specific vehicle, but mostly that there are some vehicles that have apsfds and era(remembered not many have thermals at this BR), its biggest struggles being the T-64, the T-72, the MBT-70, the Chieftan Mk.10 and tanks of that BR

MBT-70 is dogshit, I think most people can agree.
You may be thinking of the KPZ-70, which is much better.
In that case, you’re not going to face it since Turm III is located the in german tree.

The T-64B and possibly the T-72A would definitely one of the more difficult vehicles to face. But again, there’s the Chieftain Mk.5, which doesn’t have APFDS too, doesn’t have LRF too, is much slower (although relatively well-armoured for the BR), and doesn’t get a 5s autoloader with a co-axial falcon gun.

Chieftain Mk.10 is strange, as it’s very good hull-down, but it’s pretty easy to kill if otherwise.

I think the Turm III should be fine at 8.7, and the poor 7.3s (like the T-32s) won’t have to face it anymore.

as long as it never goes above 8.7, i think it could still be playable. but it wouldnt survive 9.0

1 Like

Yes, I would agree. I am not saying it should go to 9.0, like what the thread poster was arguing for.

yep your right sorry got mixed up their for a bit, 8.7 as I originally said is the upper limits of its reach and playability

1 Like

Then you realise that the T-54 is in the same br…

T-54 is 8.0, Turm III (at the moment) is 8.3.