Turm III to 9.0

Well the sale was very clear, the absolutely clueless little morons who belong to 2.0 flowed straight to 8.0 and everything went pretty much as expected. You really can’t use the lowest skilled players to even estimate the performance of a high tier vehicle

The tanks been out for a long time. Its not a 9.0 tank I’m sorry.

Okay then, where does it belong then? Currently it has the same rating as M41D which is just…absolutely absurd

1 Like

The issue here is BR compression. It can’t as the guy listed above have a look at all the tanks at 8.0 that have APFSDS with stab. How can you expect a Tum 3 to fight an A Turms CV90 and the likes @ 10.0?

Like I said above, its just an issue now because of the sale and people are spamming them out. Its a very good tank but not a 9.0 tank…

1 Like

I love how people forget about STB

The problem is M41D not the Turm 3. Becuase the M41D is inferior to the other 8.0 tanks too so move ONLY the Turm 3 up dont going change nothing.
But you know, for Allies mains the problem always is the german tank…

Is just another case of “germany new tank hysteria” every time germany get something new you can find this kind of topics from people with ZERO experince with germany crying how op is.

2 Likes

In what world does the Turm III have little spalling? That thing gets oneshotted by 50cals

Also the main reason why it is 8.0 is that its ammunition sucks. Give it Darts like every other 8.7 or 9.0 Medium and be done with it

Give it APFSDS, TVD and a Laser Rangefinder and we can talk about 8.7.

Otherwise you just have to endure the current spam due to the recent sales and hope people will soon move beyond the TURM III.

It is a good tank, but not good enough to move it above 8.3 and even with the 8.0 lineup you get uptiered often enough and then face vehicles with Gen 2 Thermals and APFSDS which leads to a sudden and violent end for the TURM III.

1 Like

I would like for it to be 8.7 at highest as I’m taking into consideration the lack of thermals, as that’s it’s only real downside as it plays more like a glorified light tank rather than an MBT concept prototype.

Sounds like skill issue. Turms III’s nonsense to go 9.0

Turms III is smilitar to Vickers vehicule (7.7/8.0), they’re 5.0 / 6.5 sec reload, STAB, cold war apds, heat-fs. You’ve in Objet 906 at 7.7 with powerful APHE (APHE > HEAT/APDS), with 4 sec reload, you’ve BMP-1 at 7.3 with Objet 120 (152mm 10 sec reload with APFSDS, faster than 120mm, 128mm, 122mm in the same BR).

You’ve T-55AM at 8.3 with atgm/apfsds and well portected by composite addon, doesn’t care about Heat-fs and solid APDS.

Turms III is fine at 8.0, because its ammorack in the center of the tank, the no-armor existant (getting bully by 20mm/23mm/25mm/30mm) ; simple to destroy. Objet 906’ves better surviability.

1 Like

You mean the Turm that constantly eats shells into its turret where the ammo is and APDS or other shells hitting there result only in “hit” or slightly yellow even after multiple shots and then it oneshots your tank. Was shooting one Turm hiding behind hill showing only turret in Strv 103, my APDS did nothing to him,while he oneshoted me…

1 Like

Next battlerating change, you take advice to raise it.

Edit: by the way, shels move 8.3 for now, let see how’s going in the meta.

I have the Turm-3, it should definitely be rebalanced somehow. But I don’t think that’s feasible until Gaijin decompresses BRs, which means basically never because why would they ever do something positive…

It needs to go to 9.7

I swear people are exaggerating lol TURM III is not even that good, that shit has three crews and can be one-shot by Soviet 14.5mm to the side, Falcons love to hunt them down in the city, APDS always bounce off russian armor, frequently killed by M22 and BT-5 mostly OHKO, tall boi and you wouldn’t miss a hitbox that big and tall even when you are blind or your mouse is broken.

1 Like

You have no idea what are you talking about, honestly skill issue if you got killed by M22, BT, or Falcon since you can 30mm them like nothing

The Turm III won’t sell as many tanks as 9.0 as it does at its current BR.

Gaijin should lower it to 7.3 to encourage more sales.

It doesnt have APFSDS

I would take a TURM III over an AMX-30 all day with its 30mm coaxial, better rounds, fully stabbed, with it’s 5 second reload all day everyday…