Turkish Tech Tree

Yes, also a tank for more than 20 years… Altay was his name?
Sorry for the Turks but those designs smell the same as the Russian su-75 checkmate type designs, a project is presented, a model and then they only seek financing because they have nothing.
As for having a tech tree, I honestly don’t care, I just hope they don’t do it like they did with Israel, I’ve played the m48/m60 so much that now I gag.

Would be great as a subnation to be added to one of the other minor nations, but not as its own independant tree

1 Like

Even if it does as advertised, a multi role subsonic light attack aircraft? Too small to compete with even early 4th gen.
But nice for their own market and use cases I suppose. I’m sure fans of the TAF would love to see it in WT.

Yeah that would work.

1 Like

Definitely not, we have a very large defense industry which is competing with many European ones.

3 Likes

Here is our much more advanced and detailed suggestion, feel free to take a look and express your opinions

4 Likes

I support it all the way.
My reasons are;
War Thunder, which was World War 2, is no longer World War 2. It has completely turned into the Cold War due to the arrival of Israel. Everyone’s views have become different when countries that bought vehicles from foreign countries came into play, that is, countries that have played a historical role, in this case, Turkey is involved. Korea and Cyprus are also the most active from time to time. There are many reasons why Finland and Hungary were added, so I came to the following conclusion: What does Turkey lack?
Is it because there is no vehicle production? Then I ask, why was Finland, why Hungary? Yes, okay, why not in Turkey? Many modernizations have been made in Turkey’s hands, for example, the Polish Leopard tank. As I know, other Polish military vehicles have not been modernized?

2 Likes

Who is “We”? Because I certainly don’t want a Turkish tech tree. In fact, I don’t want new independent trees. They’re bad for game health because many of them have next-to-nonexistent lineups. New vehicles existing doesn’t make a tree good, and Israel is the perfect example of what happens when you add a nation with no lineups (Israel could have lineups, it actually has a really solid and diverse 4 line ground tree from rank 1 if Gaijin wanted to do that, but air would still suffer). The only independent tree I support is LATAM because it has strong air, ground, and naval lineups.

1 Like

With „we“ I mean people who Are supporting this project. The Turkish Tech Tree has 5-6 lineups. Starting from Rank 1 and ending at 8. Every Rank is filled up to 6-10 Vehicles. 50-60% Are own made Vehicles. The Air Tree also exists and Starts at Rank 1. You want to Tell me that the Turkish Tech Tree ist worse then Isreal?

1 Like

Turkey is not a worse tree than Israel. Israel is objectively a worse tree with less lineups. But Israel isn’t exactly the bar for a good tree and having 5-6 lineups from rank 1 is incredibly bad.

1 Like

True

1 Like

I can easily say that we have vehicles from the first level to the top tier and it is a very enjoyable technology tree.

If I give an example from the land forces, in the first levels, we have Russian, German British tanks, in the middle levels there are German American tanks, and in the top tier part, we have our own vehicles and special modification vehicles of the USA. Similar situations in the aircraft.

3 Likes

I don’t care if they’re enjoyable if you don’t have lineups. 5-6 lineups is extremely bad for a tree starting from rank 1. Israel has 5 strong lineups and it starts at rank 4 and has a completely gutted tree compared to what it could have. 5-6 starting from rank 1 with all the vehicles it could have is extremely bad.

And also, ngl, I have very little interest in yet another tree that is copy-paste for most of the tree with unique stuff only at top tier.

Fully detailed tree topics are available and new tree designs will be coming, and the arrival of such a tree will attract many new players, with the potential to generate high revenues for Gaijin.

1 Like

Okay, it is slightly better than I realized. Good 7.0, 7.7, 8.0, 8.3, 9.3, 10.0, 11.3, and 11.7 lineups. It still doesn’t solve the problem of starting from rank 4 which is inherently not a good thing. Also where are all those German and British vehicles you talked about?

Regardless, I’d still support LATAM more because it definitely has more to offer from rank 1, even if its top tier is not great.

3 Likes

@war_Tinder I hope you watched the videos. That’s what I meant when I said the tree will be quite diverse.

2 Likes

Haven’t had time to watch the videos. At work rn. Just on the forums whenever I have a minute.

1 Like

They will most likely add India before they would think of adding a Turkish tree, especially since they have added three vehicles from that nation already.