Turkish tech tree

with new Turkish techs like AKINCI UAV, HURJET Light Atack Jet Aircraft, HURKUŞ C Light Atack Propeller Aircraft, KIZILELMA Fighter UAV Also at the ground FNSS PARS ALPHA, OTOKAR TULPAR HITFACT MK2, BMC ALTUĞ, FNSS KAPLAN, FNSS PARS 4X4 ATGM SCOUT CAR, LEOPARD 2NG, LEO-ALTAY modernization, L2A4T1, M60TM, M60T, L2A2T1, M60 TIYK MZK there are lots of vehicles even at sea too MILGEM, I CALASS FRIGATES, ULAQ UAV, MARLIN UAV, TURKISH TYPE COASTAL SHIP etc.

1 Like

chack to Turkish Defense military magazine

currently game has T129B1 version which is development version this photo shows T129B2 which is the final product gaijin needs to change it (it has fire and forget UMTAS missiles LWS RWR EW and POD

2 Likes

+1 it has to come now

3 Likes

Türkiye tree needs to be added, it is urgent and the diversity will increase, the game will gather many Turkish players.

2 Likes

open it and take my money gaijin.

2 Likes

I now know it too. It would just be nice if Gaijin would give the in-game version the correct version name to end the confusion.

3 Likes

as a turk i want it because why not

3 Likes

Turkish Research tree should definitely be added. Because this move will attract Turkish players to War Thunder.

2 Likes

can we have turkish tech tree pls ty

1 Like

This lookinf sooo good thanks game need this

1 Like

more and more i want see it in game

1 Like

we need this tech tree

1 Like

+1 for a Turkish technology tree

2 Likes

The topic has been updated.

1 Like

This is a great idea! Add turkish tree in the game. Make turkish player happy. And see the reaction of them. As a turkish player im very excited.

2 Likes

ı want turkish tree thats so good

2 Likes

We would like to see Turkish vehicles in the game too

2 Likes

I wanna play with ATAK or ALTAY. I hope we will see these vehicles in game.

2 Likes

We want to see Turkish vehicles in the game

4 Likes

I think it’s time to conquer the hearts of thousands of Turkish players

2 Likes