Turkish tech tree

I want this tech tree added +

7 Likes

Great cinematics!

6 Likes

It is a very logical decision if you want to increase the war Thunder player population in Turkey.

7 Likes

+1

7 Likes

Türk ağacının oyuna eklenmesinin büyük önem taşıdığını düşünüyorum.

9 Likes

T129 ATAK still doesn’t have an RWR shown in the official brochure. They can’t even fix a vehicle, so I’m very skeptical about a whole tech tree.

https://www.tusas.com/content/files/uploads/1890/TUSAS_2020_Genel_Flyer_T129Atak_EN.pdf

5 Likes

I am also sharing the images I personally took at IDEF with you as a link.

4 Likes

5dec50a1fc453f5c66f83ebf2547f49c2c421124
aaç
Ahmet Ali Çelikten, the first African pilot ever. He served both in the Empire and the Republic. And other picture is the wind tunnel built by the founder of Turkey, Mustafa Kemal Atatürk. It was the largest wind tunnel of Europe at the time. President after Atatürk didn’t put much effort on production and the economy was severly damaged because of the WW2.

7 Likes

MKE Kırıkkale 1943
MKE Kırıkkale 1943

7 Likes

atılay
yıldıray
batıray
saldıray
Ottoman submarine (1886). I/II İNÖNÜ (1928). Batıray (1938), Saldıray, Yıldıray and Atılay (1939) submarines.

11 Likes

As the Turkish community, we look forward to it coming too big to be added as a subtree++

7 Likes

Even Israel got its own tech tree and their only original vehicle is Merkava. I think Turkey definitely deserves it’s own tree. Turkey also uses a ton of modernized vehicles from other nations but they have a ton of original light tanks, IFV/APC’s and SPAA’s. Turkey posesses some very ratty light tanks that could replace German Puma and become the new annoying light tank lmao

12 Likes

I would also like to see the Turkish Air Force. We were producing aircraft before the Second World War.

10 Likes

Gaijin is just playing with our emotions.
Turkish Skins for F5 & Leopard. Turkish M60A3, Starfighter and at least the A129…

I hope this vehicles and more will be on an own turkish Tech tree soon…

10 Likes

Turkish Naval Force Clip

7 Likes

I completely agree, as a fellow Turkish player I’m very eager for a Turkish tech tree. As a country that proudly presented the first female fighter pilot (Sabiha Gokcen) and the first african/black pilot (Ahmet Ali Celikten), we have deep roots in aviation.

7 Likes

This is a new cinematric, we actually made it as a squadron clip, but we added Turkish vehicles from the past to the present.

5 Likes

I’ve been playing war thunder for more than 10 years and what I want most is a Turkish tree. A lot of people play the game from Turkey and there are a lot of Turks like me who live in Europe and play this game there. The Turkish army is one of the Strongest army in NATO We have a lot of ships, planes, tanks and helicopters. A strong country like Turkey should be there in War Thunder

8 Likes

In addition to air and naval forces, we have many domestic weapons and land vehicles, and recently Turkey has reached the capacity to produce its own 5th generation jet. I really want a faction tree with these kinds of abilities to be added to the game. To a certain extent, it is copy and paste, just like other nations, but after a certain period, I think it can easily get out of this perception with its own modernizations or its own tools, just like Israel.

2 Likes

+1 i would like to see in the game soon.

3 Likes