Transferring the F-14 to 12.7-13.0, nerf AIM-54 or taking them out of the game!

With the latest update, it has become almost impossible to play on 11.0-12.3 due to the stupid F-14s with the phoenixes! Once they added ARL missiles and all the conditions for them, then let the F14 fight against the same opponents with ARL missiles! I urge you not to play on the F-14 yourself until the developers balance this shit!!!

7 Likes

AIM-54s are already “nerfed” as the worst ARH in the game.

16 Likes

Could I ask whether you do this yourself?

Bro can’t find a way to dodge a gigantic missile that only tracks and hit you if are flying straight towards it.

is this your idea of fun?

32 Likes

the aim54 does some magically bullshit sometimes, ive once lost the lock of one 3 times, while notching and using chaff and it still hit me… i dont know how, sometimes it doesnt hit a target moving in a straight line, other times it will kill you no matter what you do

3 Likes

A logical remark… I also play on 13.0 and learned how to dodge the AIM-120. I mean, the gameplay is appropriate for 13.0, all ARL missiles are available. He fired, dodged, and so on to victory. And when everyone has to hold the grip while driving a rocket, and one can just scatter them and fly away - it’s not fair.

Skillest issue

2 Likes

Idk, i dont see a real problem.
You can return to previous course, aa you had before, after dodging, why you cant?

i just dont like how it just sometimes becomes pure magic

Try to go cold then, or maybe have better notch
That’s easier.

1 Like

That’s what I’m talking about. It feels like they are not worsened, but improved. They didn’t hit like that before…

They didnt because you was able to abuse multipath, nothing else.

thats the thing, i was cold like… idk how it hit me, ive never experience that with any other missile… yknow aside from the obvious ones that do that all the time… top tier is fun! totally!

Really skill issue then
Cold eith chaff always help against aim-54 in wt

I will return to what I have already answered you. It’s a matter of gameplay. When one can shoot and leave, and the other is obliged to hold the grip. An imbalance…

1 Like

Imbalance, when you can die if you have poor skill level?
Thats like a natural selection.

1 Like

And we are in the game, not in the wild. I can also say that if we are sent to the forest, I will be given a tent, a sleeping bag, a bag of coal, provisions, etc., and you will only get a multitool… you, in theory, can survive, but it will be much easier for me.

1 Like

In case of fight, you will have less chances, against multitool.
Bad example.

I have summarized all the tools. Don’t pick on words. I might even have an axe. And a gun… I am describing a situation in a game where one person comes with a semi-automatic shotgun and the rest with muskets…

1 Like

More like a snipers btw.
He still can fire, but that useless