Things wrong with the Mirage 4000 Thread

Thing is if RDM-3 is implemented 530D will come along as according to gaijin policy if you can prove a plane COULD fit an armament through some of it’s systems compatibilities depending the effect it could have on the balance of the game they may or may not implementing but aas soon you can prove a potential caapability via a third party like a radar capable of lauching certain missile for example then it can be a reason to add specific weapons.

1 Like

Just sent an email to the documentation service of the Museum asking if they add more documentation concerning payload and all.
We’ll see how it goes

6 Likes

Prob what I got on the t-2

Does the 4K have its center fuel tank in-game?

Not yet but reported already ; Community Bug Reporting System

This chinese man has litteraly destroyed this topic be repeating at least 100x the same message

Bro wants magic 1 and 530f at 11.7 to not be uptiered 💀
Please don’t say you like to play France because it isn’t true

If you are worried by the future Mirage 5F can carry the mica, and after Rafale with mica + meteor should be one of the best plane in the game (if we don’t get gaijined again)

12 Likes

yeah pretty much reoccurring theme with last french additions. Snail add Etendard and 2000-5F but rather weird versions of them which i dislike a bit since its pretty chaotic. I hope we get upgrade on ATLIS II so 4k it can actually be more usefull in grb than D-R1 and 5F tho.

This thread has been overcooked single-handedly by a Chinese man lmao. 300+ more replies after a night, oh god

6 Likes

Having tried all the jets on the dev server I can safely say the the 4K is one of the best new jets, it won’t have any problem dealing with su27 or f-15

1 Like

As long as it manages to evade all the radar missiles, yeah

Maybe the ex-consultant was PLAAF8,… ^^"

3 Likes

Well since you’re not using radar missiles you can just stay close to the ground and the missile won’t hit you

1 Like

There is something I want to know from you guys, it is the place where the Mirage4000 is, right after the F8E(FN), that is line for the naval aircrafts, this makes me thing that M4K doesn’t mean to be the french top tier jet, even though it has 9 missiles, with 8 of them being the Magic2. In my opinion it should be after the M2K, 'cause by that time it looks like it doesn’t have the real meaning, you know? Well, that’s my opinion, I wanna know yours.

1 Like

I agree its place should be after the 2000C but given its ground attack armament it could also be after the 2000D or the F1CT but surely not where it is currently

I believe they intend to add Rafale M in the naval line but they don’t want to make a huge jump from F-8E to Rafale M, so Mirage 4000 serves as a gap filler.

1 Like

Thefre will probably be the F8-P with magic 2 before

even then the jump is a bit to large, the f8p would likely be at the same br or lower than the f1

true

Is it normal that you can’t restart the engine in the air ?

Normal War thunder moment