Things wrong with the Mirage 4000 Thread

Not a Bug

2 Likes

but you can do it on other planes

yeah, it really could be, but I still think that the M4K should go after the M2K. The future gap would cause some troubles in future, but by that time, when (almost) every nation is getting their top tier jet, france is getting the opitional mirage, or the big M2K. I mean, it makes a new gap from france to other nations, even a simbolic gap.

it was meant to be reference to the tags on the reports

Well i hope it’s the f8e line because on the f1 i got nothing since the f4u

I hope opozite, Dont have any jet in us line XD

Is there still any room for 530D to get more buff? That is also to say, is 530D currently correct historically.

@Smin1080p Yak141 also did not have any radar installed. When you look at the photos of the 2 existing prototypes (75 and 77 side numbers) you will find that IT DOES NOT HAVE IRST which has in game, there is no evidence that it even carried radar at all. Everything for this jet was planned. Mirage 4000 should be treated EXACTLY the same way.

18 Likes

That’s a totally valid point to be honest

2 Likes

i dont know, but it can get guidance improvements but thats an issue with most sarh

it is technically not a bug or an issue, the current radar is correct for the plane, thats why he passed it as a suggestion.

1 Like

This indeed shows that there is an obvious double standard. However, I will not dare to comment on the reason for such a position.
Hoping that they reconsider their decision, or at least clarify the situation, because the 530F at this BR… it will simply be useless.

2 Likes

especially that it was the same super matra family. The only difference being the longer body to accommodate new engine. It’s last flight was 1988 january 8. The same year that 530D was introduced into service. It should be able to carry at least 4 matra 530D. 2 on center pylons, and one under each wings. There is enough data, information and incentive in the community, to make it “unhistorically historical”. And i’m saying this as US Main. Just like the Yak 141 is unhistorically historical, and how the Yak141M will be in the future. (There is enough information regarding the M version available for it to make it into the game)

1 Like

It was planned to carry a FLIR pod which will be the CLDP

Mirage4000 first take off on 1979 and in mirage4000’s radome nothing there but only same weight as rdm-3,so in my opinion,mirage4000 should use radar and new radar display is not be allowed

so why the yak141 can use radar, irst, or any kind of avionics for that matter?

we have gone around in circles over and over for 3 days now with these with him just stating his opinion

1 Like

Don’t feed this troll for god’s sake 😩

4 Likes

oh, understandable, so maybe report just report him with his biased opinion to the glorious china government? 😏

1 Like

no he’s just saying his opinion its whatever we just keep responding over and over in one night there were 300 replies of back and forth lol

1 Like