There is no more reason to play germany

Like the lynx right?

3 Likes

Aside from the fact that you sound like a child, I’d advise you to get a time machine.
Go back to the past and sabotage German efforts to sell their tank.

3 Likes

Ahhh great i love playing with an spaa that becomes vulnerable after 2 shots (when there’s a version of it with 4 missiles)
Or when i need a support vehicle but i have nothing other then a puma which is barely useful on top tier
Yea thanks for the advice mate

What do you suggest, then? Should the Swedish 122’s be removed?

Yeah, no. Also, we can’t do anything about Bundeswehr being incompetent. Sorry about that.

2 Likes

Strv122 is unique due to the armor they added
But when Finland was added that was a total bs

lmao
where does it make sense to add first?
to the nation that actually uses the vehicle, or the one that just made it?

y’all get missile SPAA?

Germany still has unique leos which are also excellent.
Leo 2K, the PT14 leopard, Leo 2AV…
and you also have plenty of unique vehicles, like the radkampfwagen 90, Begleit, the Maus, the Marders, all those weird tanks like the Raketen and others based on that chassis…

Wesker Albert GIF - Wesker Albert Albert Wesker GIFs

4 Likes

Just gonna point out some of the people here talking about “TT uniqueness” also argued against KF41 being added to Germany in tandem with Italy due to it “no longer being unique if that happens”.

)))

7 Likes

Captura de Ecrã (293)
Yeah it is.

4 Likes

Uk uses mig21??

India does, and India should go to the UK, as has been decided by Gaijin.

Idiots should not be allowed to type on the internet, change my mind.

7 Likes

This has also been explained in the past by Gaijin, intending UK to be a commonwealth TT.
India is part of that Commonwealth.

The Canadian Leo you get this upcoming update goes against that idea.

You’re grasping at straws.

1 Like

Half arsed point. They haven’t even announced it as a subtree. There are many more vehicles that never entered service and are ingame. The least the should do is add to both

They already said just because a few Canadian Vic’s are in the British tree not all Canadian Vic’s will go there

It’s getting the AMRAAM to my knowledge…

I’m currently trying to spade the German Walker Bulldog leKPz M41, and it’s a pain to play, you have to be patient, very patient.

AIM-9Li is a slightly worse AIM-9M.
There are no deleted vehicles in Germany.
Germany has a superior tank over Sweden as well as superior aircraft.
Germany’s future is no where near stolen: Typhoon, KF51 prototypes, Leopard 2A4, A5, A6 variants, PUMA with SPIKEs, PZH-2000, etc.

F-4F ICE with IRIS-T would be 14.0 and thus dead on arrival, F-4F ICE is far superior with AIM-9M/Lis.
Asking for F-4F ICE to have IRIS-T is asking for it to be dead as Typhoon would be a lower BR and superior.

“Gaijin hasn’t finished developing the tanks I want.” dude, things are not developed in a day.
There are no Leopard 1s or 2s in Sweden and Italy that Germany could get/don’t already have.

So yeah, your post pushes more hate against Germany than War Thunder ever has.

5 Likes

India is not getting its own line, just Indian hardware is going to be added to britain since thats a nation they have a history with, according to gaijin.
do i like it? not really, but its either UK or Russia, and Russia dosent need anything India can add.