There is no anti-air at 8.3 to 9.7 in Russian tree

Gaijin moved Strela from 9.3 to 10.0. Now there is no anti-air at 8.3 to 9.7 and I’m getting bullied by aircrafts at 9.3 and 9.7 and ZSU-23-4 is too weak for that br. Gaijin needs to add an anti-air to 9.0 or 9.3

1 Like

You have 2 radar SPAAs and still complain, learn to use them maybe

8 Likes

Do you know of an SPAA system Russia used which could fit in to this area?

I have both of them spaded and I think they are good for their br but at 9.3 or 9.7 both of them are useless. They don’t have proximity fuze and they can’t hit anything over 2.5km away

1 Like

Strela-1 has been found in files recently, highly likely that it could function as a replacement for where Strela-10M sat.

Maybe SA-19 Grisom with nerfed missiles

nah any radar SPAA needs to be 10.3 minimum

2 Likes

Even the ZSU-37-2?

1 Like

Radar missile / SACLOS missile

Being able to guide the missile

1 Like

Most sane Vamilad take

1 Like

Depends on whether it has the same targeting boost the Strela ingame has. Being able to lock way out of normal SAM range is the major problem and why it was moved to 10.0

Direct Fire SPAA =/= Radar SPAA

Having to rely on attached Radar at all is already asinine Gaijin needs to model off map Radar to assist SPAA.

3 Likes

Did you mean sams? Radar spaa just means any spaa that has a radar

So like a every other radar cannon spaa? the fewest get proximity fuze ammunition, thats pure skill issue on your part

1 Like

SACLOS

M247 says hello

There is no way someone can easily hit a moving target at 2.5km away with ZSU-23-4 you need to be lucky

So IR can be below 10.3. Okay

learn to read whole posts, the like every other spaa is more meaned for the 2.5km range

Yeah 9.3 onwards, the issue with the Strela is the missile is 20G making it much harder to dodge and the targeting system it has lets it shoot targets much further away.