The prem su30's needs to be adjusted

image

1 Like

your metric for strongest 13.3 is alltime personal KD of…1.66 and global KD for last month of 1.38 for the Kfir C.10. Thats for 2 year old event aircraft that is no longer obtainable through ordinary means, which means its played mostly by players that have at least those 2 years of experience.

MKK, premium aircraft that is extremely accessible to any flesh homonculi with wallet (thus its KD is dragged down a lot), sits at global KD 1.34 for the last month.

1 Like

Stat digging is childish and irrelevant and your motive for doing is the fact that you don’t like my opinion (or infact anyone countering your opinion).

I’m going to play the Su-30 right now in air RB with a serious attitude. I’ll report back shortly.

yeah uh
I doubt your air RB experience is that great
but good luck

i dont like your larping, yes

please do.

EDIT:
I decided to also hop in for few games with MKK.
image

Is 1.66 bad?

Depends. How many battles, how many deaths, how many kills?


full uptier
still had missiles left
man I wish enemies were better

edit: 7 battles 5 kills 4 deaths. I kept count in my head but apparently I failed.

bro
idfk what you’re doing
but you’re doing it wrong


Full uptier btw

See I started playing MKK as well around the time of this comment:

Just to compare.

4x R73s, 4x R-77s, 1x PL-12, 1x R-27ET, 1:2 flares to chaff, 70% fuel, 50km TWS default.

13 games since then, final tally sitting at 22 kills to 4 deaths if i count right. Thats what, 5.5 KD?

Some of the games were full uptiers.

Its extremely small sample size, but dont you think that it might be ever so slightly busted plane for 13.3?

Nononononono
you MUST have been cheating/are lying/whatever excuse!

Ubviously I’m doing something wrong. The missiles are the weak point for my tactics. They just don’t have the range so I can’t do nothing at medium alt. An AMRAAM launched at me will surely eat me if I go close enought for my missiles to be effective. The first game I tried going head on low but was killed despite being in multipath. So I ditched that approach so I just sideclimbed and tried to be sneaky. On maps with high terrain I tried to use that. In more than half of the games I was the last one alive.

And do you want advice or are you just stating this?

Oh please do give all possible advice!

First, you got MKK or MK2?

Mk2

You see, there’s your first mistake
relying on range

Spoiler

image
Please understand the joke here

There’s your second mistake
Relying on a gambling mechanic



Little tip: “Just notch bro” - It genuinely solves your biggest issue

Right.

So your options are:
R-77 which is your CQB ARH missile, you dont fire those over 19km.
R-73 which is your CQBier IR missile, you use those when knifefighting the enemy at less than 2km.
R-27ET, thats yout ambush missile since its IR so entirely passive unless enemy has MAW, you fire those at unsuspecting targets at like 8km range.
R-27ER, your actual long range missile, best SARH in the game but requires some finese.

Experiment around and try to find out which loadout suits you best.

Take more chaff than flares.

You want to always go high and fast, multipath only if you run out of countermeasures. You want to notch + chaff most of the missiles coming at you.

Remember that missile has same speed as your plane before you launch, and then starts accelerating under its own power. Faster you are at the time of launch = faster the missile is = lower the time to target is = higher the chances of kill are.

Use TWS/50km, first focus high alt enemies first and those coming straight at you. Once you get within 19km switch between TWS if you cant see any enemies and HMD if there are spoted enemies.

R-27ER might be best SARH missile but its still SARH, so you will lose headon with ARH if you insist on keeping lock. But it has DL so what can you do is to use “R-27ER” trick. You lock target, fire the missile, then immidiately unlock the target and keep him scanned with TWS. Lock him again once missile is midway and unlock again. Once missile is on final approach you lock the enemy and keep him locked. He will have little time to react.

@MiGoon_Fox-3 want to add something?

I’m not called migoon, but imo you can just sling these whenever into a bunch of people below you and you can get some kills out of it as well, which is a lot better than not using it. You have 4 of them anyways, may as well use them.

1 Like