Im not forbiding anyone who knows what is he doing to join in
Sure, i just wanted to give him tl;dr crash course.
Im not forbiding anyone who knows what is he doing to join in
Sure, i just wanted to give him tl;dr crash course.
@Mora Enjoy
https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLTspOs0aF18cKZo3CXSjzdqnMUWybDWVX&si=x5Us_uvUZ6bbhjR1
My loadout recommendation is 5x R-77, 1x R-27ER, 4x R-73
If you’re new then just ignore the R-27ER and run full R-77 + R-73
ET isn’t that useful ngl since the ER can do the exact same thing while being harder to defeat once spotted and with more range (ET has more drag than ER)
I have some more R-27ER clips lying around but they’re too large to send here without uploading to yt or compressing them which I’m too lazy to do
I have a personal favorite, ER relock joust on rafale:
yes yes shame me for using bandicam
I personally find use for it but like, 4x R-77+ 27ER + 27ET or 5x R77 + 27ER will play 90% the same, no?
Ehh, ET is too gimmicky.
Gib Fox-3 which is infinitely more dangerous or Fox-1 instead