I’ve said all along that do remove the amount deemed necessary to make it more suitable to 13.3. I’ve suggested removing 2 more Fox-3’s. And sure remove two Fox-2’s if someone thinks that they make this thing OP at 13.3.
I don’t care about my stats but it’s something worth mentioning as someone is using my stats to invalidate my position to comment.
The discussion is on Su-30s. Why are you bringing in your C.10? Sounds like you’re shifting the argument.
But why ahistorically remove something from the loadout if you could just put them at 13.7 and it would be absolutely competitive. They would becnowhere near the worst 13.7s.
yes, people point our youre effectively larping.
Except those missiles will never be removed, so it needs to move up. Weird how you can’t comprehend that.
That’s not the point he made.
It already has 2 missiles removed so why not 2 more?
It does not have any missile removed? Just because it has 2 less than the 27sm doesn’t imply anything got removed.
There would be no point of playing this thing at 13.7 as I could always pick the J-11B or the MiG-29KR.
You could say the same for literally any non-meta 13.7 like F-16s. That’s not the point. The issue is that its not balanced. Your personal preference doesn’t matter. Sure, go and play J-11B. MKK/AMV should still move up anyways. What exactly is this kind of reasoning?
The whole issue of “I can just play better plane” is that those planes exist at every BR making it a bad argument.
They didn’t
And they would be perfectly balanced at 13.7 genuinely
But but 5 out of 23 13.7 planes are better so it should be 13.3!!!
You could’ve just ignored my comment on the Kfir as it was clearly off topic. You never miss a “good” chance to attack your “opponent” don’t you?
Then why did you brought it up?
You brought in a completely irrelevant aircraft then ask why people point it out. That’s on you.
honestly might be capable of going to 14.0 but whatever
And remember, even if it’s worse than J-11B, that’s 1 of 23 13.7s
To point out that there are other extremely strong aircraft at 13.3. If they buff the Derbys like the Fox-3’s then it’ll be again the strongest 13.3. and I’d be playing that.
BTW, a big motive for me to participate in this discussion (apart from provoking stat digging) is that I really dislike premium aircraft ending up at the same BR as much stronger tech tree counterparts. Such as the Hornet Mk. 1 or the German Tempest Mk. V. The premiums should differ from tech tree counterparts and the difference should be reflected in their BR (either way). I really don’t lose anything if the Su-30 goes up as I don’t play it RB and I can always take the J-11A. In sim it’s never going to go up due to it’s shitty radar.
Kfir was strong at 13.0. At 13.3, the 4 arhs is rather lacking compared to the 6 arhs that comes standard on the SMTs and ADFs.
Except not only is it 1. Not that much stronger but 2. As pointed out, it’s still superior to the 17 other 13.7s.
We have literal direct copy paste in game (ex: the two Viggen DI) and prem sharing same BR as TT (MiG-23ML/MLD, F-4S/J). This point is irrelevant.
Kfir?
god no, it never was the strongest vehicle at all even when at 13.0 in air rb
good or decent maybe
strongest?
God no
Being stuck with 4 missiles and an outdated airframe (even for 13.0) cannot make it good