The prem su30's needs to be adjusted

Gee I wonder why, almost if it’s significantly lacking in a bunch of areas compared to the MKK/MK2.

The 2 IRCCM 4 ARH devil of Islamabad vs the 4 IRCCM 6 ARH coughing baby of Caracas /s

2 Likes

People complain about stuff they often face in battle. There are ~50 su30mk2/mkk per single j11a based on september stats. So in scenario like 4 12.7, 4 13.7 and 8 is full su30mkk/mk2, you would need like 7 battles to face single j11a.
But nobody is denying it should go up as well because its literally premium su30s but without smart weaponry which doesnt matter anyway outside of grb or ne.

1 Like

J-11A isn’t played as much
but it’s equally as stupid.
The focus is around the Su-30 premiums because everyone knows what they are and the assumption is that the J-11A will stay the same br as the premium flankers


JF-17 is just mediocre, literally nothing going for it to push it to 13.7 from 13.3.
I don’t know why you even considered this thing going up

It got (-2) more arh missiles, (-2) more ir missiles. Also it got 1 more nothing instead of hms.

Remove 2 F2s and 2 F3S from it then. Don’t push it up to a BR where it would be the worst of them. They already removed two to Make IT suitable for 13.3.

It wouldn’t be the worst 13.7 to begin with.

I don’t even get the point you’re trying to make.

I mean compared to similar aircraft of the same nations. Su-30 at the same BR as the J-11B and MiG-29KR is a joke. The game needs decompression not ruining a particular aircraft because it’s a common premium. I do agree that it’s a bit too good for 13.3 and that’s why I’ve suggested removing more missiles as an interim measure. The ADF is in a similar situation.

People love to compare the best 13.7s instead of… literally any other 13.7. It’s still outright better than the gripens and F-16s.

People love to use the very best end of 13.7 to compare for some reason while ignoring that Su-30s are still better than 90% of the other 13.7s.

But but the 27SM! But the J-11B! Yet no mention of the F-16AMs, the F-16Cs, the Gripens, etc

The 6 missile F-16 with no HMD is not the same as a 10 missile flanker with hmd.

1 Like

Yet the Su-30MKK/MK2 being a lower BR than the F-16AMs/OCU, F-14A IRIAF, F-2A and Gripen Cs is just as much of a joke.

2 Likes

6 are more than enough for me. I wouldn’t even carry anything else IR than the 9M or AAM-3. I never carry them in the Su-30.

And again remove 2 more R-77 from the Su-30.

So instead of fixing the loadout, we remove 2 arhs and… keep everything compressed? What??

Not our problem that you can’t utilize the IRs on Su-30s. The 4 extra IRs is the inherent advantage Su-30s have over 13.3s and a majority of 13.7s since it can carry them without losing ARHs. You being unable to use them in a fight is a you issue.

Spoiler

image

yeah I see why you’d struggle to utilize the IRs.

More than half of my motivation to participate in this discussion is getting one of you boys to post my stats as you ridiculously did with another person. Did you check how many matches I have it RB with the Su-30? My skill or experience doesn’t matter as I’m simply comparing it to other aircraft at ± 0.3 BR. I’ve only played the 13.3. Kfir C. 10 in RB in this bracket in any significant amounts. And I play it because it’s ridiculously OP (for me). And it only has 4 missiles in total with completely worthless Fox-2:s. BTW I really only play RB and AB to do dailies and BP challenges. Mostly destroying ground targets with the Wyvern or Bombing the Ju 288 and J’ing out when the task is completed. Also I play with a complete HOTAS system, full real controls and cockpit/virtual cockpit view. So I’m in a bit of a disadvantage there. For example HMD is totally unusable for me as head tracking is not accurate enough for it. So no wonder my stats are “bad”. Maybe check my sim stats if a certain stat position is needed for this discussion.

The IR missiles are worthless because their gatewidth IRCCM is useless unless you are directly behind within 2 km. With my play style I get much more advantage from a better flight performance and be better positioned for F3 launches. Actually I’d bring one R-73 for the Su-30 but that would force me to fiddle with the stupid weapon selector to launch Fox-3’s.

Because someone who barely plays this BR shouldn’t be acting like he knows it.

Yet you conveniently ignore that it’s stronger than everything but the very best 13.7s.

I frankly couldn’t have cared less what method you chose to play War Thunder.

It’s useless if you don’t use it correctly, that’s a you issue. I use them just fine.

Not my fault you can’t go for side aspect shots.

1 Like

You need more of a reputation for that to happen though, and not a good reputation.

So called completely worthless fox-2s:

1 Like

Doing that should be more than enough to come to the conclusion that 13.3 is too low. Midsole count, missile quality, performance, hms, the only thing that’s not great is the radar. Now go find a single 13.3 that scores that has this much going for it and then look at the 13.7s. If it’s better than all 13.3s and at least one 13.7 then it should be 13.7.

Nothing of the content of that video is going to change the fact that Python 3 is worthless at 13.3 if you have the option to carry 2 Derbys instead. So I didn’t watch it.

“My skill or experience doesnt matter i can pull off this neurosurgery just as good as guy with a medschool and 15 years of experience”

Why is this even a point youre trying to make, you are making statements without having neccesary knowledge about the thing youre trying to make statements about.

So you played only aircraft at this BR yet you find it OP. How can you know? What other 13.3 you yourself played are you comparing it to?

Thats choice you willingly made.

1 Like