?
Fox-2 are still relevant
Name a single other 13.3 plane with more than 6 missiles
I’m sorry
But how is tokerstar’s statement that the F-16MLU was equal to flankers correct?
I can only see that being the case maybe before we had Fox-3’s added to the game.
Which I think is kinda irrelevant since the meta then was completely different
No, they’re completely differents, but lowering the level doesn’t help you
Yes, they are, but not by much, in my opinion. If it gets to the point where I have to use a Fox-2, either I’ve messed up or the enemy team has messed up (or I doing stock grind).
J-11A and Su-30 prem
But in my opinion, it doesn’t change the fact that the F-16s, F-4s (with Fox-3), F-2As, amongst others, remain competitive against the premium Su-30s. I don’t think it’s surprising that the premium Su-30s have gone up to 13.7, but I don’t think it’ll solve anything if the player base doesn’t learn how to play, one aircraft leaves and another comes in.
Sorry, yes, you’re right my first replay was wrong, and I replied incorrectly. What I meant to say is that it wouldn’t be surprising if the Su-30s were to rise to 13.7 in the future.
It is
but the issue here is that the Su-30 prems will perform just fine even at 13.7 with current compression.
More than fine actually
They would perform just about identical to (probably better than) the MiG-29K or MiG-29M (assuming it gets the correct 120 cm kit) right now, which are very good 13.7 aircraft
which is the absurd part about them still being at this br
F16- radar and RWR
F16 FM way more stable and wins the dogfight. All you had to do was 2 diagonal loops and the flanker floats about like a paper bag.
J11a HMD
CM count
R73s
Both are too good and only moving the flanker isnt going to change that much when 6 fox 3 is the main strength of both jets
IMO 12.3 can be saved while 12.7 cant. If we could move flanker , f16 and the rest leaving f5, harrier, tornado etc as the only 13.3 fox 3s it would bring fox 1 gameplay into the mix a lot more.
J-11’s radar has HMS and you get IRST
After the last update the radar itself also lost the 3-sector limitation in TWS and can now track targets vertically so it’s barely worse.
Aside from having less datalink targets (almost entirely useless since you’re HMD slinging anyways) it’s better for air rb scenarios
Just played some games 77 buff + better radar…its seems much better than i remember.
Doesn’t have to go left/ def so much at start anymore too- r77s feel like they have double the range they used to have.
MAAWs is still a little sketch- has the tendency to ghost missiles/ and confusing mirrored missiles- but it is mostly OK
F16 also now has 60 cm instead of 90 IIRC? big nerf to be fair. I ran out and died with 90 in flanker 10 mins ago lol.