I don’t care. I review the jets not players like you.
:) no you don’t… Exact opposite actually
Unfortunately I can tell you will just continue to reply if I do so, so regardless of what you say I won’t be responding further
Well, I got the Su-27SM before I got good at top tier
You’re welcome to try 1v1-ing me in an F-2 against my Su-27SM and see how well you do in an air rb missile joust :)
Let’s compare the pros and cons of the 27SM vs F-18C
Pretty much equal missile kit after the missile buffs (I’d still say better due to R-27E)
Radar is also close enough in performance thanks to the recent radar buffs flankers got as well as IRST
Flanker is faster, has a better FM
There is no reason for it to be at 13.7
I never said it couldn’t be 13.7, I said as the game stands, it can’t be. And yes, it might be strong, but it’s not unthinkable for 13.3. And I’ll say it again you’re cherry-picking the Su-30 Premuni, but there are even more broken premium aircraft, like the F-2A.
WHEN you play it matters as well… metas are very different and many vehicles have seen many metas. F-16AJ on release is not F-16AJ now, same with IRIAF or anything else that has shifted heavily
So when i look at your stats im going to see an outlier with a much higher KD than other 13.3’s?
It needs to be moved just as much as the f16s. The f16MLU is fighting the f16a- this should make it obvious it needs yeeting
12.3 uptier should be tornado, harrier and the rest of the worst fox 3.
Lol no, especially now with the last radar and missile buffs, which make them better than a good chunk of the current 13.7s (which already were), the premium Su-30s should immediately move up to 13.7 in both arb and SIM.
Su-27Sm is 13.7 have more 2 missiles
Ok? The gripen C has 6 less missiles than the Su-27SM and yet it is still 13.7.
The F-16AM has also 6 less missiles and it also 13.7.
And… I’ve made a direct comparison between the Su-27s, the F-16 and the Gripen they only have six missiles, but they do the job very well, by the way. It’s the same story with the F-16 Pobit technically, it’s also in a high BR, but I’ve played with it and I think it’s in an OK BR.
The F-16V/pobit are the worst 14.3s in the game by a pretty big margin and should probably be moved to 14.0
Yes, but it’s not a bad thing if it stays at 14.3, it does the job.
Nobody said this and its not how statistics work either.
This comment was directly above your post. You didn’t even try reading it?
Nope. F-16s far worse than su-30s.
?
The F-16A MLU is fine
The Su-30 is the problem
They can and I’ve been in matches where I had to face them. A full-uptier to face an SU-30MKK is a nightmare in an F-4J
Honestly, dealing with ANY ARH slinger when you only have SARHs is absolutely nightmarish as things such as “Flight performance” matters less when you’re basically just fighting against an onslaught of missiles.
you’re trying so hard to protect your little op flanker that you’re lying, the f4ej kai can and will be destroyed by the 13.3 as it is 12.3
F16MLU used to be equal to flankers, I played them both over the same time period when TT was 14.0. CM nerf has hit it now though so granted its worse than before even with slightly better lobbies.
I agree theres massive issues with stats being used to balance, especially as it includes AI- they are pretty useless… but thats the game we play
But if for eg you had 0.5 kd in jets around the BR but somehow 1.5 in the flanker you would have a strong argument
We are left with feelings
?
F-4J is 12.0
Su-30MKK and MK2 are 13.3
Uptiers and downtiers are +/- 1.0 br
It is literally impossible to face a premium flanker in an F-4J in normal circumstances
It absolutely was not
Just 6 missiles
Them being AIM-120s… (Which were mediocre before this update)
Less countermeasures
No hmd
There is no world where it’s equal to or was equal to a flanker
And before it went to 13.3 it had AIM-7s as its best missile, at 12.7
Against Su-27 with R-27ER
Flankers only have 6 missiles too , In 10 battles, you need IR missiles in 2 and this is about a simulator battle
It wasn’t aimed at me, but keeping things civil is important, in the end, it just proves you’re in the wrong because you have to resort to insults or put someone down to try and win an argument