Its missiles retains unrealistic energy at any range while keeping very g numbers.
Its not rocket science tbh.
Its missiles retains unrealistic energy at any range while keeping very g numbers.
Its not rocket science tbh.
idk, I never look at the exact numbers regarding missile performance, I leave that to others.
I just look at whether X is better than Y and at what
They already do, usually just su30 variations though because they have double your missile count.
It’s missile science.
Badum tsss
Nieuvvvvvvvvv
I would agree with this, but you’d have to move down the LDIRCM helis (and most top tier helis in general).
if they come from the same direction you absolutely can
not that notching is realistic either, but still better than multipath, at least it forces the aircraft to defend
and the thing is they just admit that its crazy, the game needs to suffer because theyre to lazy to actually but the bare minimum amount of effort to play.
i just saw this “bug report”

https://community.gaijin.net/issues/p/warthunder/i/jpu9Fo9J6I9R
I’m sure there were better ways to phrase this