The Leclerc is in dire need of a buff

Leclerc (All Variants) Incorrect .50 Cal Function

https://community.gaijin.net/issues/p/warthunder/i/BDjA4Vav9lbp

4 Likes

@_David_Bowie hi, sorry for the ping, feel free to reply when you’d like.

It is know which Tranche of Leclerc S2 devs used for the game?
Leclerc S2.4 ( Tranche 9 ) replaced ATHLOS for IRIS in the gunner sight. I’ve been making bug reports about the thermal generation for some Leclercs, and since i do not know which specific tranche the Leclerc S2 we have in the game, im not sure if i should make a bug report about it or not.

Thanks for your time.

6 Likes

Who remember that bug report also

Feel old man

2 Likes

I don’t know how this thread evolved into the length of Lecerc’s hull, nor why, but I will point that the length of tanks is that of the hull in transport order, that is, with transport removable/detachable elements removed for transportation. Transportation is the only time in the life of a tank where the length of the hull matters. Thus, a tank hull might be longer in battle order than when being transported.

(Then there’s the gun but that would be another matter)

Leclerc ^

Leclerc turret on Leo2a7 Hull ^
(Look at the turret for comparison do you notice the big size difference?)
Can someone compare it in game plz?

I don’t know, you’ll have to ask Smin.

3 Likes

Ok, thanks for the heads up.

The parties of the same nations

2 Likes

The speed loss oof. 6 tons added weight without any engine upgrade.

Still going to be more mobile than alot of tanks

When you see the reports on the Leclercs, what is recognized is always the options but never the armor or the ammunition or anything

1 Like

it’s called “classified”

1 Like

If Gaijin wont up the Leclerc, I think the most logic thing to do … should to move Leclerc S1, S2 and Azur to 10,3 (M1 KVT have better armor …) with OFL G1 and move SXXI to 11.0/11.3 like Challenger 2 with the OFL F1 and Leclerc could finally be balanced in its actual state.

7 Likes

lol

the Leclerc is a great tank

The reason it needs all the changes is because its modelled so horribly innacurate to IRL, not because its bad.

5 Likes

Who said it’s a bad tank ? I only think that we’ll never see the leclerc it should be : well armored, nimble, fast, with good fire power, because “classified” (lmao).

What’s happening here?

It’s a throwaway account just to tell us that some Korean forums are saying that we are in full copium mode from my understanding. I would not bother with that.

1 Like

Happy New Year Leclerc enjoyers, may 2024 bring you joy and success!

11 Likes

Like_That's_Ever_Gonna_Happen_Banner

1 Like

That is simply over the top.