The Leclerc is in dire need of a buff

The sad part is that actually gaijin devs are good!

Dev video games is much more complex and doesnt pay much compared to other software devs.

For that they deserve some respect, its one of the most complex game out there at the moment when you think of all these real time calculations and geometry etc… and its working pretty well, there are bugs of course but like with every other video games or softwares.

Its just their arbitrary decisions that are annoying. I am not sure but I have the feeling that they dont want to buff france top tier because they want to push france players to buy premium accounts to compensate, same with US at the moment.

2 Likes

Make a new report with the brochure I sent you (I can’t do it myself at the moment, sorry). They won’t be able to deny info coming straight from the manufacturer.

Anyway, as far as I’m personally concerned, I’m not touching the French ground tree until I see significant changes (and that means more than giving the Leclerc spall liners). Wallet is staying closed as well.

The blatant double standards and disrespect towards people doing their best to improve things has reached a boiling point for me. They really are treating us like trash.

Big hug to all of you who make bug reports or help with them however, you folks definitely deserve better than the treatment gaijin’s giving you. Y’all are chads.

23 Likes

I understand the theory that moderators are important to facilitate the work… However, too many decisions are made at the sole discretion of the moderator.
I find it extremely unreasonable when I see the required level of materials change depending on the moderator’s favorite or least favorite country, or when I see unreliable materials being accepted.

It is hard to gather Report on French tanks in my country, so I am glad to see that volunteers in this topic are posting report to BugReport.
I just hope that the material will be sent to Gaijin without being torn apart by the moderators.
vive la france

6 Likes

I love the way there’s 10 different sources saying the same thing but gaijin is take the word of one person.

1 Like

I hope there’s going to be some actual changes implemented before this thread reaches 2k replies

5 Likes

Once again, here we are, just to suffer

Leclerc MBT ( All Variants ) incorrect rate of fire // Gaijin.net // Issues

Spoiler

12 Likes

“No reliable data for spall liners for Leclercs”

I’m just gonna stop playing this game for now before I end up throwing myself off of the nearest rooftop.

Gaijin fucking hates France.

17 Likes

Leclerc should have a 5 second firing rate, brand new shells, and repaired armor!

3 Likes

I would like to congratulate @WaretaGarasu for his crazy work to assert the true truth We all follow you

Leclerc MBT ( All Variants ) incorrect rate of fire // Gaijin.net // Issues

updated with a brochure from GIAT. Thanks @Mobius_Einherjar for providing it :P

10 Likes

Its not only my work, its the work of a lot of people from the French community which want to get their vehicle more accurate

14 Likes

I bet they will refuse this onece again with some bullshit reasons. Maybe they will call your source too “classified” and they can’t use it.

1 Like

I’m French and I contacted the Saumur Tank Museum by email hoping that they would have solid evidence for the developers

3 Likes

The WORST MBT? WORST? You are pushing it. The LeClerc still has a 6 second autoloader which is faster than almost everything else on average and isn’t hindered by crew damage. It’s still very mobile and it still has competent cheek armor for the SXXI.

The absolute nerve to imply that the LeClerc which regularly gets far superior statistics to the American Abrams, Italian Ariete and Israeli Merkava is the WORST MBT requires the kind of delusion only found in crying nation mains.

2 Likes

Tell me you never played Leclerc without telling me that you never played Leclerc.

10 Likes

Oh really ? So to be clear, the stats mean nothing and I thought that this had been understood by now but apparently not.
Of course Leclercs have better stats since you’ve got 10 good players playing them against thousands of Abrams, that’s called math.

Then, what makes it good huh ? Mobility used to be good, it’s now under average, with the Abrams reloading at 5s it looses it’s second “advantage”. It’s now plain useless and the Ariete is just about the same.

9 Likes

Stats is the sole reason Leclerc doesn’t get buffed. Only few players play the Leclerc, those players are good so good stats

4 Likes

Honestly, while I don’t think the Leclerc is the worst, no, 6 seconds isn’t above average. 6 seconds is matched by most MBTs and only the Russians, the Merkavas and the Chinese tanks have a worse time. Most tanks match the 6 seconds mark (at top tier people tend to have aced crews, it is far from rare) and the Japanese, the Americans and the British reload now faster.

And now that the Abrams got a reload buff there’s more reasons than ever to push to our 5 second mark, which would be, finally, a positive trait of the Leclerc when the rest that it offers is mediocre and subpar.

2 Likes

Dude, we have said it so many times, please make an effort :

• Mobility : superior to Abrams, of course it’s about 10-15t lighter but nothing extroardinary and lacking it’s notorious V8X-1500 Hyperbar that makes it’s IRL signature mobility. Not the most mobile MBT by the way.
  • Survivability : worst armor with Challenger 2 and Ariete. Also devs keeps denying it but fuel tanks detonates easily meaning instant death. Not to mention a gun mantlet that can be pen by ranks 2.
  • Firepower : actual worst top tier round now that Britain Challenger 3 has access to DM53.
  • Reload : somewhat good but not extraordinary 6s reload, makes it on par with most top tier MBT with ace crew but inferior to Abrams now with 5s ace crew.

I’ve all the Leclercs (not all spaded though), enough hours on them to tell.

4 Likes