The Leclerc is in dire need of a buff

Worse armur all court even the Shermans are better armored. The problem is that the armor didn’t make it for the level of the tank to have arrow shells and to have simple plates it’s not enough you need NERA

Whatever, keep yapping man

Fastest to slowest non-GE’d non-1.3million RP reload:
4 seconds: Type 10, TKX, TKX P, Type 90B, and Type 90: 4 seconds.
5.3 seconds: M1A2 SEP, Challenger 2 [all].
6 seconds: Leclerc.
6.4 seconds: Leopard 2s, Arietes.
6.5 seconds: T-80U, T-80BVM.
7.1 seconds: T-72, T-90, Type 96, Type 99, Merkava Mk4

Yeah, Leopard 2s & Arietes can get to 6 seconds if you main that tank for a long time, not as likely as getting an ace crew on an M4A2 [over 500 kills].

So what are you trying to tell us?

Woooo Leclerc main battle tanks are so scary, with their light tank armor, average reload rate, worst APFSDS shell and exploding fuel tanks !! Better buff the Abrams instead lmao

30 Likes

I’m giving raw data, that is all. No narrative, just raw data.
I’m busy trying to report the freezes in naval instead.

Alright, your comment just caught me off guard. I though you were arguing about something I had written there.

it’s getting complicated to play leclerc pff…

1 Like

Help us vote to get Gaijin attention

4 Likes

81% of people agree that a lot of things are wrong because there is a problem

1 Like

Leclerc (All) Incorrect Top Speed

https://community.gaijin.net/issues/p/warthunder/i/i6eieQLJZrXX

7 Likes

They’ll tell you they can’t because they don’t know how the hyperbar engine works

Leclerc MBTs acceleration & turning rate are too low // Gaijin.net // Issues

8 Likes

I’m getting tired of Gaijin not listening to our suggestions and just declining them when it comes to France. France could be one of the best country’s in the game if they would simply just listen to us and open their eyes, it’s starting to get annoying in my opinion.

4 Likes

Hey @WaretaGarasu, you should include this article on your report about SHARD for the Leclercs, Nexter 120 mm SHARD: towards tailored APFSDS solutions - EDR Magazine

In order for their to be a change outside the limitations we already have, there has to be a substantial suggestion to change the rules.
I sent feedback via the new special form to reconsider how they armor modern tanks that lack information, and to seek more parity based on vehicle mass.

I recommend others do the same.

No they aren’t. Only a single M1 has the 5-second reload rate. That would be the M1A2 SEPSv1 (M1A2 SEP). The rest are still 6.5 seconds, to include the A2 SEPSv2.

6.5 seconds is the starting reload time, it becomes 5 seconds on ace crew.

7 Likes

Interesting, I refreshed my game and it showed the approximate rates changed. Thanks for pointing that out, but it still feels like a ‘gimme’ to make Abrams tankers and fans ignore the spall liner problems and the DU package.

I’d very strongly urge you all to continue doing what you do for the Leclerc. I’ll be raising this up in TikTok as well.

1 Like

@WaretaGarasu You’ve had a response to your report Leclerc MBT ( All Variants ) incorrect rate of fire // Gaijin.net // Issues

under review

2 Likes