The Leclerc is in dire need of a buff

We mustn’t give up especially with the work that @WaretaGarasu to be sure

I’m about ready to go back into Hibernation at the very least. This entire process has been exhausting and spoils the entire game for me.

Sure, we shouldn’t give up. But we can’t keep throwing ourselves at the wall that is the Gaijin development team and expect a different outcome. Which to be honest, this is just a video game that they want us to spend money on. I have real life to prioritize, instead of putting more and more time into this.

2 Likes

I understand you

I’m laughing too cause I switched to the US because they had an IFV in their lineup now they reload faster than my Leclercs. Astounding that the only French IFV (ignoring the SPAA “IFV”) remains a premium and now on top of that my firepower advantage is gone.

4 Likes

Man do I long for the VCI, VBCI 2 w/ T40, and EBRC Jaguar 😩

…and side note, ERC 90 Sagaie 🤙

4 Likes

we all want developers to buff other nations that are left abandoned

2 Likes

I wouldn’t call the 4000 a meta defining vehicle. With those very limited range magics, you’re really going to go from target to target, hoping that you can launch even one of them. The chaos of 16v16 really benefits cheeky long range missile shots. The 4000 is really only useful by the endgame when actual dogfights happen, and that very rarely happens when both team consists of Su-27s and F-15s that kill each other from 12 km away in the first 90 seconds of the match…

Unfortunately, I have seen that the Leclerc has not improved. I had a quick question, has the subject of the galix system ever been discussed with the devs?

No, nothing has improved on the tank, we don’t expose the problems but no response from the devs, they are blind, and for the system you’re talking about, I couldn’t tell you

And to think that I switched from world of tank to War thunder thinking that gajins were more attuned than wargaming

Abrams: better reload, better armor, better survivability, best round in the game, probably spall liners in next patch. Leclerc: bruh

9 Likes

A good way that’s been used to describe it is that Warthunder is one of the best games with one of the worst developers.
Gaijin has only done the bare minimum to prevent hemorrhaging instead of actually fostering the development of the game and community.

One thing that came to mind with the recent situation is that of all things, this all happened immediately after they asked us to nominate them for “Labor of Love” in the Steam awards. This all feels like a continuous descent into a sick joke.

8 Likes

World of tank is a shooter and period. No realism, they were to add non-existent tanks. And developers are like Gajin “can’t have” or “go to the forum for recommendations” but War thunder is a very nice game

But will all the AIM and Click bait one time quiter, their win rate will stil be shitty

Better reload? Yes

Better armor? Depends.

Better survivability? Due to having more crew and not nuclear fuel tanks also yes.

Best round? Hell no, that goes to DM53.

İf you wanna complain about something you should complain about Strv122’s and Leopard2A7V, not Abrams.

Even without Click Bait it was terrible.

İ researched both M1A2 and SEP couple weeks ago and they have worst wr in my service record thx to AIM players.

This is a hilarious read

https://community.gaijin.net/issues/p/warthunder/i/R0xYIxujmb8M

12 Likes

Well, sad to see that it has failed. It was not for a lack of trying on your end. Would have been nice to have a good Leclerc.

Given their recent attitude towards VT4 data, I’m not at all surprised that the issue of Leclerc loading was rejected. Developers are like pulling a comic book out of their pants at random and saying: These numbers are more convincing than a dozen of your data.

¯_(ツ)_/¯

its really ironic how one could use their source to argue for better armor and be told one secondary source is not enough for a bug report.
Meanwhile they can reject a 10+ sources bug report with that exact secondary source and theres nothing we can do against that

5 Likes