The Leclerc is in dire need of a buff

Seems like review bomb is the only language that gaijin can understand

3 Likes

So what they gonna give Leclerc to cope with the worst armor, lowest pen and wrong acceleration speed.

5 Likes

Nothing, working as inteded.

There aren’t many of us talking about the same problem, but they still don’t want to understand that it’s not just one person

This topic has more than 1700 posts with people posting issues and finding sources. To not understand at this point, is to either be blinded, mentally ill or feigning ignorance. I’m guessing for the latter.

Most likely, they think France is a weak nation with light units. If they really wanted to add some balance, they would have done it ages ago.

7 Likes

I agree with you

I don’t know what more we can do, especially since we don’t have proof, perhaps a petition, but everyone has to play the game to do it because in terms of French vehicles we are only slammed to the ground whereas in real life is something else I believe that the developers do not see the ready tanks
he should go see the Leclerc tanks in real life to see this haha

I’d like to praise those who have made excellent effort with the recent bug reports. Unfortunately some reports have fallen under the pile of other reports. But I urge you to keep the effort up and if needed I’ll be happy to help you in your efforts if called upon.

As for the reload, I think the recent buff for the Abrams shows that the dev’s are trying to bring NATO tanks up to par with some of the other nations. So there is hope on them changing the reload on the Leclerc. The evidence is there, we will have try and prove the data from Marc Chassillan wrong.

The armor will be a whole lot bigger of a challenge. Seeing the standard they are trying to set for the spall liners means we’ll have to be creative. We will have to see what the devs will do with the addition of DU armor for the Abrams, perhaps this will set a new standard for armor protection.

Further aspects of the Leclerc are lacking but there is hope for the future. I’ll ask all of you to not give up yet and have faith in the bug reports that have been posted.
I salute the effort of @WaretaGarasu @Bossman919 and wish both of these people and the many others that have been active here a wonderful Christmas.

7 Likes

France should be one of the nations that spam out light vehicles. But the developers prove that they value worth on Main Battle Tanks above all else. I have no idea if they can’t comprehend different doctrines.
But the way top tier has been getting developed feels bored and uninspired, so it’s ultimately interesting to play. They’re unwilling to keep gameplay dynamic and it’s just turning into Main Battle Tanks fighting static battles.

The feeling of defeat is pretty much universal for most of us. Gaijin is refusing changes that we can back up just because they want to and can’t give a meaningful answer that doesn’t smell of shit.
If they gave other vehicles to supplement French top tier, the problem would partially be rectified. But they’ve proven they don’t care long ago.

Its not about being wrong or right, take a look: Leclerc ( All Variants ) wrong rate of fire // Gaijin.net // Issues

They denied a BUNCH of reports with Marc Chassilan as a source, they just used Marc Chassilan because it was the source that could be fitting their narrative, there is no way 10 sources and videos are valued more than one single guy.

Which i suspect, instead, is the fact they are using this as an excuse to not buff the reload, because France top tier is doing good right now, unlike US, which got the buff out of nowhere.

With all of that being said, i better hope it is, because refusing a report based on one source is just ridicolous.

10 Likes

I’m not trying to defend the mods and dev’s here but they’ve said before that video evidence alone isn’t good enough. Is there a source like Marc Chassillan’s that backs up the video’s? Perhaps a trial?

Wait, so they used a single source from Chassilan to cancel several sources from him as well?
I’m not familiar with the sources but… That feels even worse.

That source just happen to validate their pov, they will find another excuse if what Marc Chassillan has written don’t go their way.

SOURCES & COVERS ATTACHED :

1.1: An Outstanding MBT, Military Technology 24.9 (2000): 43-8. ProQuest. Web. 22 Jan. 2020

1.2: Biblioteka Magazynu, AMX Leclerc, 2001

1.3: Foreign Military Review, Issue 2, 1995

1.4: International Defense Review, Vol. 20, Iss. 6, 1987

1.5: International Defense Review, Vol. 22, Iss. 10, 1989

1.6: Jane’s Armour and Artillery 2005-06, Tony Cullen and Christopher F. Foss, Jane’s Yearbooks, Jane’s Information Group, p. 24 - ISBN 10 071062686X

1.7: JPRS Report, Central Eurasia. Military affairs, 1995, p. 103

1.8: Military Technology, Issue 9, Vol. XIV, 1990

1.9: TahkoMacptep, Iss. 2-3, 1998

1.10: The World’s most powerful tanks, M. Haskew, p. 206

This are all the sources i used, Marc Chassilian is considered as a second source, just like those source i used.

1 Like

Maybe the devs want war with us haha

All 120mm Abrams have a faster reload then Leclerc now…

I can’t stress how more shit this makes Leclercs.

An Abrams with an expert crew can now reliably out-reload a Leclerc.

Gaijin is fucking laughing at us.

8 Likes

That’s totally it , We mustn’t give up and piss them off with the Leclercs

1 Like

if I have to piss off the developers every day with well I will

1 Like

We’d need to collectively throw matches pretty much at this point. Which is easier said than done.
They’re likely to use the excuse that the Leclerc still has a high win rate even if they start conceding on reports.

None of the devs even want to discuss the Leclerc’s problems. They just say that their sources are correct and don’t let it go any further. They’re completely uninterested in working with us so we can help them improve their game.

1 Like