The Leclerc is in dire need of a buff

SHARD is the next logical step.

Sadly DU doesn’t always mean better, especially with L-O.

OFL 120 F2@1740

OFL 120 F1@1790

Same weight as OFL 120 F1, but add 200-300g because of the heavier DU tip, so it would weight roughly 4.3kg.

7 Likes

Indeed.

I think the maximum focus should be to fix Leclerc’s armor now; improve its mobility, as well.

And, if that’s still not enough, maybe S.XXI and a potentially upcoming XLR could receive SHARD, since these are the vehicles to receive it in real life soon (being S.XXI the variant currently in service and XLR the upcoming one).

5 Likes

wonder if we could see the show xlr just the s21 with composite as we wait for more details on the actual xlr unless they show it this year.

I’m not update on Leclerc inaccuracies but in this instance if you talking about the Regenerative Breaking/Steering that the Leclerc has similarly to the CR2 then its not going to be fixed. Ever.

For reference: https://www.reddit.com/r/Warthunder/comments/159448s/toe_to_toe_comparison_of_top_tier_mbt_traversing/

I want the internal plate in the UFP to be part of the damage model finally.

1 Like

Skill issues, its fine to me

what ?

Can’t tell if his post is bait or sincere “armor doesn’t matter” mentality.

3 Likes

Quick question, shouldn’t the AZUR have LWS?

I think so yeah

Despite to what people may think, there was different instances where the Leclerc S2 (AZUR P1) was shown, in some of them it had an LWS. Choice was betwen the LWS or an ODR.

Leclerc AZUR with the ODR (Omni-Directional Reconnaissancs specifications included if you are curious).

Spoiler

Leclerc AZUR with the LWS

Spoiler

In game we have the latter variant as you can probably see for yourself in the game.

4 Likes

well then why doesn’t it (the one in the game) have the LWS modification?

1 Like

┐⁠(⁠´⁠ー⁠`⁠)⁠┌

A report about it is open, hopefully it will get it eventualy.

2 Likes

Devs think (finally) having a roof MG is good enough

5 Likes

The current question is which Leclerc should I purchase a talisman for? According to some Weibo sources, the Leclerc SXXI should have a body protection level close to STRV122. I mean, if Leclerc S1 cannot go to 11.0, I plan to purchase amulets for SXXI.

Mind sharing?

But no, this is not the case. For the SXXI, according to primary sources only the turret armour was upgraded since upgrading the hull would increase the weight by too much. As such, the SXXI hull retains the S2 armour package - which is still pretty formidable being quite a bit stronger than the CR2’s armour (>560 KE IIRC); however, not up to par with the Strv 122 which should be 650 - 750 KE.

2 Likes

Not to bother you again, any update on the report? Since it is the last day of the month.

The Devs when it comes to ANYTHING found on the roof of the Leclerc :
Untitled

10 Likes