The Leclerc is in dire need of a buff

i think that you misunderstood me, im saying that is not the same scenarios as with the supersonic jet because that statement was well before that supersonic capable aircrafts were introduced, meanwhile we already have missiles capables of man in the loop and they didnt introduce that mechanic.

This is still wrong because there are planes from 2016 that can reach supersonic in a dive today, but couldn’t back then.

which ones ?

CL-13, for example. I would even say some of the Vautours, too.

seems like they were also able back in the day.

So, there you go. The Hunter, as well. I think the Me 163, too. It just wasn’t modeled.

I’ve smelled a Leclerc buff, so my utter contempt for Gaijin has turned into me being able to interact with the game again.
Good job Escargot, you did the bare minimum.

Wich one? The 5s ? Or another one since ?

Following in order:

• Gun Handling Changes (40/30, was 30/36)
  • Reload Buff
  • Top Speed to 72km/h which improved the hull traverse as well

Hopefully next one will further fix its mobility.

15 Likes

Man joined the dark side

18 Likes

star-wars-palpatine

4 Likes

Do you at least get paid to deal with the extra brain cell loss as a moderator?

1 Like

I feel for him. I’m sure he really wants to answer to you but can’t anymore since he is a mod

4 Likes

Is the report still good for this month?

5 Likes

French ground troops above 10.0 are almost impossible to play now.
Why do you refuse to send Leclerc S1 and S2 to 11.0? They are clearly no better than the M1A1 and TKX (P) in terms of maneuverability, survivability, and even penetration depth (575mm for OFL 120 F1 compared to 598mm for M829A1)
If you need an 11.7 tank, you can add the Leclerc XLR.

Yeah problem with XLR is that complete upgrade pack is still unknown. We’ve seen some pictures that don’t actually compare to the written informations (ie, not having the upgraded PASEO optics for example).
The 2 main issues with the Leclerc for me are the protection (especially of the hull) and the mobility. Both should be easy fixes if devs were actually willing to listen to the player feedbacks and reports but hey.

However France top tier isn’t unplayable, Leclercs might not be very good, but at least you compete with 4 very good CAS vehicles (Mirage 2000D/-5F, Mirage 4000, tiger HAD block 2) which somewhat makes the BR worth playing to me

2 Likes

Surely we’ll see something at Eurosatory this year…

Spoiler

Hopium Pepe Sticker - Hopium Pepe Copium Stickers

Anyway, some stuff on Ascalon:

Spoiler

8 Likes

I can’t believe the USA and the Germans are going for 130mm with their next MBT. By the time they’re going to enter service, they’ll be made obsolete by the French 140mm.

Can’t wait to see the size of the vehicle that will use the ASCALON lol

Clueless GIFs | Tenor

1 Like

1 Like