The Leclerc is in dire need of a buff

No, they don’t. Leclerc has a top 5 reload rate because of documents, not video.

Documents says the reload is 5 seconds, not 6.

1 Like

They say both. Varied contexts.
5 prototype, 5 emergency, 6 normal/production of the documents talked about here.

Would you mind sharing those sources here or in DM with me then?

Those sources were shared here by others, as well as the bug reporting website by others.
I don’t keep them cause they’re already present.

In that case i’d suggest you to look up and share with me those sources, since it looks like you’re going by memory than anything.
Also, to be completly fair with you, i couldn’t care less. Multiple sources have been shows ( Almost 20 sources on my report alone ), that the Leclerc can reload in 5 seconds, nothing else should be asked.
Also i would like to let you remember they buffed the reload of the M1(120mm) without any basis, but apparently the Developers seems to be reluctant to bfuf in any way the Leclerc.
Sure, you could say an M1 can surely reload in 5 seconds and i would agree with you. However, it can do that for 18 rounds straight or while moving? Don’t think so. But apparently Americans gets a better treatment than us with autoloeaded tanks on that regard because “reasons”.
Also, don’t let me talk on the situation France sits right now with Light Tanks or Premiums, and they seems to not be intentioned to fix any of those issues.

Here you can see Smin words on the possible addition of a premium prototype Leclerc.

Spoiler

I would like to let people here note that the TKX(P) is literally a TKX but with a tiny less armor and a worse round, sitting at 11.0 Which is exactly what a prototype Leclerc would be: 11.0 or 11.3 premium vehicle, both are possible as a premium or as a tech three… Why Japan can get an exact copy of an 11.7 vehicle at 11.0 minus ammo and a bit of armor but France can’t? Developers after all think even a prototype Leclerc would be too good to be at 11.3, and would be forced to be 11.7 apparently, wonder what sources Developers ahve about those vehicles… But lets not talk about that.

One could say Developers do want to fill gaps at that BR.
What Gaijin is doing for filling any of those gaps? Nothing, it seems.

A little meme, for the funsies :)

All of this situation is an insult to every person that like to play Top Tier France and people that generally enjoy playing Leclercs, however it seems Gaijin couldn’t care less, problably it doesn’t make them any money, thats fair.

Another meme :)

21 Likes

Since we can’t really do anything more than shitpost and the stupidity of the devs can be endlessly ridiculed:
8gxda0

11 Likes

Gaijin when looking at French reports :
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1207923689522335794/1207924061083144232/7681ba5ccd2a8f0e605c9e82f689efde3356b8c0.jpeg?ex=65eaa472&is=65d82f72&hm=89c3b9c00719de0982601188b0b66be30e4c211acd948d6f32805f60a2e65693&

13 Likes

I know this is a dumb comment to make, but I wanted to highlight that ChatGPT also claims that the Leclercs have a 5 second autoloader. (Yes it isn’t proof or a reliable source but I found it interesting nevertheless)

gptleclerc1
gptleclerc2

Man it doesn’t take a lot (if anything) to be more knowledgeable than the devs when it comes to French vehicles.

It was in reference of ‘I swear I’m going to make a big report saying that the Leclerc reload speed is 10 seconds, provide a slowed down video and it’s gonna get accepted in the hour’.

Which is kinda funny considering Gaijin accepted videos as evidence but with the Leclerc it doesn’t work and if it does work even with documented evidences it won’t get fixed anyway.

1 Like

The "investigating" the devs are doing for the bug reports...

6 Likes
Spoiler

it does feel like this

8gxgtr

10 Likes

Explains why they brought back the amx30

1 Like

You forgot to add the skeleton meme where the report sits “acknownledged” for 16+ months, then TrickZZter comes and adds “not a bug - developers believe the information is wrong”.

3 Likes

I have to say the swedish report from 1993 card really was something. If anything this prove the guy who reviewed the report didn’t care at all considering only prototypes were used before 1994

Gaijin has never accepted video evidence for speed related matters ever.
The “video” evidence that gets accepted is equipment evidence, such as weapons, sensors, or decals.
Pretty much advanced photographic evidence, not actually video evidence of anything that’s unique to video.

Honestly removing OFL F1 from Leclerc S1 and making it 10.3 - 10.7 would be valid.

Those are Smin words:

Spoiler

TLDR: We made the TKX(P) to be a TKX basically, but with DM33 only, but we cannot do it with the Leclerc.

3 Likes

That’s why I mentioned the S1, it’s in the tech tree and it moving to 10.3/10.7 wouldn’t negatively impact the 11.7 lineup that still retains 3 vehicles, while allowing for a 10.3-10.7 premium for a two vehicle lineup.
AMX-40 is also still strong at 10.3 so 3 vehicles.