The Leclerc is in dire need of a buff

Business as usual

18 Likes

2 Likes

Gaijin hates France 101.

Worse is, there are contradictory sources regarding the M781’s fire rate, while there aren’t regarding the explosive mass. Yet, the bug report that gets fixed in a timely manner is the fire rate bug report (the one that would result in a nerf).

How convenient …

While I have minor disagreements within your post, I support the impatience.
Waiting for major updates to see major ground vehicle changes is certainly a test of our patience.

Well, the issue is that we are not waiting for one update to get major changes be done. We are waiting through multiple development cycles without any changes in sight. Some reports are remake of old reports on the old forum that are 2+ years old where the answer was basically « passed for suggestion » before being buried deeper than the average US main IQ

7 Likes

Looks like you just got here so let me explain this to you : some bug reports about the Leclerc have been pending for over 3 years. Some bug reports have been here since 10+ major updates. Another major update isn’t going to change anything

Also, it’s not like these issues are complicated to resolve : 90% of them are LITERALLY one digit away from being fixed

And yet, nothing happens. Worse : the only bug reports that pass are the ones that result in a nerf lol. So we aren’t waiting for the next major update, we are waiting for the day the Devs are actually going to treat France like what it really is : the world’s second arms exporter

11 Likes

RD-33 fuel consumption isn’t even acknowledged, so I’m well aware of priority in issues especially since I’ve studied developers for years at this point, as well as talked with a handful of game devs [not Gaijin sadly] about bug fixing.
The turret speed changes were rather fast…
Same with Mirage 3 takeoff fixes once they were reported.

Some reports regardless of country get pushed down in priority, which is a sad reality of how finite development time is.
After all, the Mirage 3 bug existing meant time needed to be set aside to fix it which means less time to fix issues that were deemed lower priority.

1 Like

Main reason not to bother with Leclerc: this is, in my opinion, worse than even the armor nerfs.

3 Likes

Thats one of the sole reasons I experted my crew on Leclerc, but even after surviving with red crew, I sometimes just rather die.

im convinced that these nerfs are to balance the game now

I think we are more likely to see armor buffs than fuel explosions reduced and that really says something as we all know how Gajin feels about western tanks armor. The thing is Russian tanks also suffer from fuel explosions regularly and if they wont change it for Russia they sure as shit wont change it for the leclerc/type10

I made a report for the LAV-AD over a year ago when they removed the tracer belt completely and didn’t leave even the option of tracers… It was acknowledged and they are yet to simply re add that option.

Ah yes, because Leclercs or Tiger helicopters are known for being OP lol.

3 Likes

The tigers are pretty good
well the one with the fire and forget atgms

I swear I’m going to make a big report saying that the Leclerc reload speed is 10 seconds, provide a slowed down video and it’s gonna get accepted in the hour.

4 Likes

Yes. But please don’t do it lol

1 Like

They are okay. Those Spikes are nice because you reduce your exposure to enemy AAs and you can engage many enemies in a short period of time. They also target enemy helicopters very nicely. However, they’re very very slow, easy to see and intercept and the lock and tracking is horrendous. They are useless in maps with a lot of buildings, trees, or rubble, or even small hills.

1 Like

Which is to say all maps besides Sinai lol.

1 Like

It’d get denied since they don’t accept video evidence for reloads.

They do actually, but only when it sides with a Leclerc nerf.

1 Like