The Leclerc is in dire need of a buff

And the average time for a bug report ot be implemented on a French vehicle is 3 years. So see you in 2026-2027 I guess 🤡

Finally I can play to fixed Leclerc
pepe-chill

5 Likes

So much for it’s survivability I shot the upper plate the breach went yello while I took out his engine. Then he slapped me.
Leclerc survives more than one would think.

1 Like

Some memes about this predicament. See how long until they get flagged…

If any of you have seen the movie "Pulp Fiction" by Quentin Tarantino

8fy417-1

Most likely why Gaijin hates France

8fy5wc

Gaijin when dealing with bug reports about the Leclerc's reload

8fy6eu

They spend more time and effort trying to find some random source to reject a bug report istg

8fy6wk

Devs dealing with bug reports for different nations

8fy88x

Suspend me from the forums already

15 Likes

What’s even the point anymore ?
frenchtt

21 Likes

even Italian vehicles also have bug reports open for years but are ignored

2 Likes

Leclerc definitely feels worse than before and barely competitive going up against 2A7V, T90M and Strv122B+
Also whose idea was it to put russia, germany and sweden on the same team so often at high/top tier GRB?

4 Likes

What i fail to understand is, where are :

• OFL 120 F2
  • OFLE 120 F1B
  • SHARD
    ?

I can understand the mismodelling, but a whole set of ammunition is beyond me

7 Likes

Right it makes no sense. If they insist on keeping the Leclerc protection gimped and undertuned, then they need to admit that it’s outmatched in their fantasy game and needs rebalancing, either with a much better dart, reload or lower BR.
Same with Arietes.

Can’t have it both ways.

Most of the people who play the Leclerc aren’t braindead so they have decent stats in it.

Gaijin uses ammo/reload as a balancing tool. That’s why it’s not in game yet (and lack of data)

Lack of data simply isn’t true anymore. 15 secondary sources, 1 primary source, 3 videos isn’t lack of data for the Leclerc. A 3 pages document with sources, pictures and estimations isn’t either

6 Likes

i think he was refering to the ammo tbh. Idk if sources have been shared about those ?

That excuse doesn’t work. Japanese players are on par with the French and look at Japan’s TKX

• 4.0 seconds reload vs 6.0 for leclerc
  • better mobility 27.1 hp/ton at 2300 vs 26.7 at 2500
  • better dart
  • way better protection

4 Likes

I don’t know about “way better protection”

And from playing both of them they are about the exact same mobility.

I’m not saying Leclerc shouldn’t get a new round. Just that it isn’t surprising at all considering Leclerc has good player stats.

Type 10 has indeed a little bit better protection, especially the hull as @ExcaliburSniper shown above

The gun mantlet alone settles it, the breech is extremely vulnerable on the Leclerc. even autocannons pen with ease.
The UFP is also extremely important in snap engagements and protection on the move, far better on the TKX

I’m going to sound a bit rough, don’t take it personnally but… I miss the part where that’s my problem. People doing good or bad in a vehicule should not be used as a balancing tool. Only the characteristics of said vehicule should matter.

If every new player gets oofed in a leopard or a t-90 because they grinded russia or germany first, well too bad for them, better diversify next time heh

10 Likes

Exactly
And people should keep in mind that doing as well with a worse tank means you have to compromise in-game. Leclerc and Ariete have no choice but to cheese more, abusing 3rd person peeking, only driving out when it’s safe, avoiding choke points and generally being less effective at playing the objective than something with armor or a good fire rate

That’s why the nerfs don’t do much to the performance, but with every new nerf it becomes more of a chore to play.

Buffing Leclerc won’t make it overpowered just because it’s doing okay in a gimped state, because players will take more risk if they know they’re allowed to survive a couple of hits. Just look at the T80s etc.

2 Likes

Last update I feel like nobody reacted about that but like… Gaijin added uparmored and better performing vehicles to the only nations that were already “overpowered” compared to the others

3 Likes

spall liners ?

gotta say, grinding leclerc AZUR with stock APFSDS against those (T-90Ms, STRVs, Leopards) is a life changing experience.

i think a bug report was already created regarding the lack of spall liner on leclerc so hopefully (more like copefully) it will eventually get one too.

As for the lack of reaction, i’d say people in this thread are just jaded, at least it feels like it

1 Like