The Leclerc is in dire need of a buff

Density are standardized across all APFSDS, so don’t get your hopes to high

the simple fact that France is considered as a minor nation when it is the 2nd biggest weapons producer in the world after the US is simply ridiculous

They produce the best quality material with the US but according to WT the Leclerc has no armor and is weaker than USSR MBTs, yeah sure

It will be fun too to see a fake Rafale in the game that will perform less than Su-Bullshit / Eurofighters or american jets when there are tons of official reports by independent countries showing that the Rafale is among the best and is even better in “Air Superiority” than the Eurofighter (which is supposed to be exclusively designed for)

3 Likes

On the other hand I really believe Gaijin will acknowledge all these issues about Leclerc when they’ll release a premium Leclerc

Yeah but it feels like they’re postponing it as much as possible …

That might happen actually quite soon.

It is considered a minor nation in regards to the amount of players actively playing it. Not in regards to its real military production or capability

Negative feedback loop

1 Like

wait why did my post get hidden XD

And vizender’s post too, even though its on topic. Why? Is it because of the documents provided? or are the janitors going on a power trip?

1 Like

flagged for speaking facts

3 Likes

I check the bug reports fairly regularly and there’s definitely some oddities when it comes to his lets say (recognition) to bug reports involving nations they prefer over nations they’d prefer to keep in a nerf’d state.

4 Likes

But there would be more ppl if it was actually better I suppose

3 Likes

Yeah. The only reason France never took off was because most of its vehicles were either bad or good, but too expensive repair cost wise. If they made the Leclercs appealing, there would definitely be more people playing France

1 Like

Here it is again, the reason Gaijin keeps on nerfing France !

They will probably add the UAE Leclerc as a premium lol. We shall wait and see and enjoy the fall of the French win rate lol.

1 Like

I’m sorry, but France military gear literally doesn’t sell in any competitive market (Western market). High costs combined with certain flaws in the designs make their products unattractive in relation to what the USA (F-35 vs. Rafale / Eurocopter Tiger vs. AH-64) or Germany (Leclercs vs. Leopard 2 / Caesar vs. Panzerhaubitze 2000) have to offer.

The Rafale is by far the most successful french export in quite a while and it is what is essentially carrying the french market share on the international arms trade.

As much as i want Leclerc buff and how many years has passed and nothing change well me right now for France is

really i gave up on France not long after i got Leclerc XXI and play it for couple times tank has lot of potential such a waste thanks to Gaijin incompetent.

8 Likes

Oh please … first your comment is pretty off topic but anyway.

Second don’t talk about ““unrealiability”” or ““design flaws”” to justify the lower attractivity of french military equipment.

As far as I know it’s the F-35 that was not able able to fly under rain condition for quite some time ???And already have multiple malfuctuions histroy and some crashes to my knowledge

For the fact, the rafale never ever crashed because of malfuctuion or unrealiability, like never.
The FAMAS was known for it’s unmatched reliability but again lost attractivness because of the cost of production.

So please be honest, we all know how predatory is the international arms trade and the US is the king to put pressure on foreign states to buy their products over anything else.

France makes some of the best weapons in the world, it’s just can’t fight the US on the “”“buisness”“”" side of things.

Just look at what happened with the australian subs, and it was only the visible part of the isberg…

P.S: Are you realy stating that the Pz2000 is a better design than the CAESAR , don’t make me laught. Go ask the Ukrainians

8 Likes

You CANNOT expect me to BELIEVE this is realistic.

11 Likes

What about it?