The Leclerc is in dire need of a buff

Guys, bets are off, who thinks the commo will be classed as “not a bug” ? 🤣

2 Likes

As long as it increases the performance of the Leclerc, it will always be a bug. Obviously, we must not eclipse the Soviet tanks.🤫

4 Likes

Actually i was expecting some type of “hello guys. Leclerc stays this way cause information we have shows titanium armor is will not increase Leclerc’s performance, but we always open to more informations if you have any of them” joke Tbh.

5 Likes

I just realised this topic is the 1st most viewed one after the major update and Gaijin or whoever is needed to improve the leclerc won’t see a piece of what was talked here

4 Likes

Gaijin knows whats goin on and they certainly how badly they bucthered French Top tier.

They simply just dont care and making countless excuses.

5 Likes

Here’s the official CCE paint pattern, straight from the Direction General de l’Armement:

Also a good comparison of the difference in color between the German 3 tone and the French 3 tone in terms of color:

They’re clearly different, but not to gaijin apparently.

Thanks for trying. It again goes to show that gaijin doesn’t care about what sources you provide, if said sources don’t match what gaijin wants they’ll just ignore it.

And then they wonder why people took to review bombing to express their discontent. Doing anything else is like shouting into a void.

8 Likes

Thanks for the official CCE paint pattern, I’ll add it to the suggestion if it somehow pass through the
moderation

1 Like

Thank you very much Mobius for this highly interesting addition ! From what I see the “CARC” in game looks more like the German theme in the shape of the patterns.

However, despite these irrefutable proof, if Gaijin refuses all logical action, I do not think that continuing to defend Leclerc is of any use.

What is also strange is that despite the “number of views” not a single Technical moderator dared to intervene, yet I have already seen them intervene in other threads, it must be believed that the Leclerc is not a good cause in their eyes…

3 Likes

loading is 3 sec btw
Doubt they will buff it

2 Likes

I’d clearly like to see the leclerc buffed but I don’t think this is reliable and even less for Gaijin XD

1 Like

In case they give you trouble for the sourcing of the document, here’s proof that it was declassified:

Source of this picture: Catalogue NORMES Défense 2011 DIRECTION GÉNÉRALE DE L’ARMEMENT

4 Likes

Thanks, I hope this would be helpful but honestly, I think their major problem will be that they won’t be able to sell the CARC cammo on the leclerc anymore

They could still sell it. Just rename it to CCE with the proper color and pattern, that’s it.

Made a bug report about the missing LWS
https://community.gaijin.net/issues/p/warthunder/i/1lM5qQsDJv56
I know its not much but its a starting point, idk how it will go

4 Likes

Actually I think it was only supposed to be intregrated on the Leclerc XLR at the same time with all the vehicles of the SCORPION programme such as the Jaguar that It would be nice to see in game.
However I think it will not be integrated on the Leclerc XLR (probably due to budget problem).

(It’s the ANTARES pod)

Not completly sure, but lets see how it goes!

1 Like

AGAIN WITH THE BULLSHIT DEATH

Screw this, I’m reopening my bug report on the spalling. And seriously, WTF was that bounce?

2 Likes

That giving the impression to bounce INSIDE the armor plate … Oo

And I can’t reopen the issue. Fantastic. Guess I’ll have to make another bug report.

As one person told me “the best top MBT in game”)))
(literally 2-3 months ago)

2 Likes