The Leclerc is in dire need of a buff

I mean, going down by a BR step wouldn’t change anything.

What Leclerc needs is its spall liners, its armor fixed and its hyperbar mobility simulated.

10 Likes

That’d be cool.

But you see, it is French. So it will never happen.

4 Likes

Vextra now have F1 round with 361 penetration instead of the promised F3. I just don’t know what are the devs thinking now

8 Likes

f2 is what was promised f3 is just as bad

2 Likes

Yeah typo

1 Like

How do you feel about this update? All I can say is that I’m eagerly looking forward to seeing Leopard 2A6 and K21-105/120 – anything really, as long as it’s not French-made; otherwise, it would be too weak in game.
Can’t reply you in this post:VEXTRA 105: A Major Disappointment That Can Still Be An Exciting Addition!, so i reply u here.

1 Like

You saying that it would be weak in real life, or that it would be weak because the devs make it so?

2 Likes

Definitely the latter. I simply can’t understand why they harbor such significant bias against France. As far as I know, Gaijin is not a British company.

5 Likes

We had to wait 5.5 years after Italy to get our own Centauro analogue and we get left with a mess. It’s very disappointing to say the least. Never mind France is the only country without a tech tree IFV, which is ironic seeing as they have the most options - second only to the USSR…

9 Likes

I was pretty let down when I saw they didn’t add the F2 round. Hope it could be patched soon.

1 Like

In a previous conversation, you mentioned that I could privately contact Smin1080p. I’m curious about how he would evaluate this situation. If he were to say, “This is a compromise to form a French 9.7 lineup; we intentionally limited the ammunition of the VEXTRA105 to ensure a low BR,” it would be quite laughable. They could have used later versions of the AMX30 Roland (10.3), the historical Tiger ARH (10.3), the repaired AMX40 (10.3), or even the Leclerc prototype (10.3) to create a complete and historically accurate French 10.3 lineup. Instead, it seems they may be attempting to build a 9.7 lineup that is neither historical nor balanced and is rather “disabled.”

3 Likes

Now, only french line is unplayable, fc u gaijin

2 Likes

This is the Vextra 105’s APFSDS shell…

How so utterly dissapointing…

13 Likes

9.7 is just not a good br, you rarely get down tiers consider the amount of players in 10.3. So yeah there you go, I played a few matches to stock grind amx32/40, and it was not fun. l2a4 is basically better than you in any aspect, and your pen is weak against all the T72/80 ud.

Didn’t one of the mods say that OFL F2 was coming??

It was acknowledge. We don’t have a definite answer to why we finally got F1 instead of F2. My guess would revolve around them not being able to figure some stuff out for the F2, and instead slapping the existing F1, when the closest analogue to the F2 would have just been the G2, with slightly less pen than F2 but not nearly has bad, as far as I am aware.
Instead, we have the F1, with 380mm of pen, which is actually over performing since the muzzle velocity is to high by 25m/s IIRC.

Britain and France united in suffering

3 Likes

I’d say its a three way tie between France, Britain, and Israel

2 Likes

Thought this would interest everyone here

It’s basically a slightly upgraded S1, but because Jordan has received it, in typical fashion they’re likely to give it further upgrades in the future

2 Likes

Vextra got a pretty rubbish round and a pretty rubbish reload. Don’t really know what is expected to be done against Russia with this thing given there’s a premium with kontakt.

1 Like