The Leclerc is in dire need of a buff

jiggle that turret for me

for sure getting banned lol

Is it actually the Leclerc’s hull ? Or is it another one with a leopard hull ?

leclerc

1 Like

modified lol

I just hope this new Leclerc variant makes it to service already, it’s starting to become tiring to see so many prototypes and technology demonstrators that end up going nowhere beyond serving as a test concept for future test concepts for future MBTs xD

1 Like

i feel like this its comming to service, its weird they had 2 stuff a demonstrator and another 140 so that means its a client petition like the KF51 evo presented and the KF51 unmanned turret demonstrator so it could be

I mean there is always the XLR still sitting around

if it had ASCALON 120 that would be a dream

3 Likes

Very nice, luv me symmetrical roadwheels.

I’m just like…

Since 2017, we’ve had EMBT (2017), EMBT (2022), KF-51, KF-51 with unmanned turret, Leopard 2A-whatever with unmanned turret, Leclerc Evolution…

JUST PUT SOMETHING IN SERVICE ALREADY, RAAAAAAAA

3 Likes

sorry gonna have to wait another decade

The MGCS is planned to enter service in 2045. Idk if France plans to upgrade their Leclercs to bridge the gap.

Isn’t that the entire point of the XLR

1 Like

French prototypes don’t have FnF missiles ?

only the leclerc evolution has loitering munitions aka drones

Are Gaijin trying to fuck always more France top tier ? I discover the new German premium and it has better armor than a Leclerc and a better shell, but is … 11.3 ? WTF

Is it so hard to change all 11.7 french vehicle to 11.3 ? (Ito too, 2s6 is better than ITO
90 …)

11 Likes

I mean, going down by a BR step wouldn’t change anything.

What Leclerc needs is its spall liners, its armor fixed and its hyperbar mobility simulated.

10 Likes

That’d be cool.

But you see, it is French. So it will never happen.

4 Likes

Vextra now have F1 round with 361 penetration instead of the promised F3. I just don’t know what are the devs thinking now

8 Likes