The Leclerc is in dire need of a buff

hehe désolé

pas ded soucis !

Yeah I had the same reaction seeing it ! That acceleration sure is impressive, and it looks like the driver isn’t fully pressing the pedal since it doesn’t look like the Leclerc keeps on accelerating.

Also, at 14:56 : https://youtu.be/FnIZOKeWksA?si=kwpkxhWGdI8Z3yGP&t=863
“Sauf qu’en fait on se prenait des gros trous à 80 (km/h)”

“But the thing is we were taking huge bumps at 80 (km/h)”

So it seems Leclerc’s top speed is not 70 km/h, but actually more

4 Likes

Oh hey toto you’re back!
Where you went?

1 Like

I was cast away in the limbos of the banished (I made some memes on this thread and got banned for it 🥱)

2 Likes

Out of subject, wanted to share this beautiful suggestion made by @WaretaGarasu (and @Bossman919 iirc). Please go and vote, we need to show the devs the jaguar is worthwhile to add

11 Likes

Another Leclerc/French-related change I believe would be pretty nice (and long overdue) would be a correction of the tricolour camouflage. (Don’t dare to add it as a separate camo, Gaijin, this needs to be a historical fix for the already ingame one, not a different/“new” one!)

23 Likes

gaijin has a bad habit of making cammos the worse possible, like just close enough to resemble them but just far enough to make it slightly ugly

That is not the issue, Gaijin thinks German and French CARC are the same thing

Spoiler

They look completly different, the camouflage on the Leclerc right now is a copy paste of the German one, which at the same time is a copy paste of the American one. Germans and French basically doesn’t have their proper camo, there are two bug reports opened about it, the one about the German CARC is on the old forum, while you can see the one about the French one here.

8 Likes

Can we also make bug report about American one? Currently colour palette on Abrams also doesnt match.

I do not have informations nor painting schemes about that sadly.
It is something the USA Community have to sort themself, they will probably have informations about that.

1 Like

Fair enough, guess have to poke some Usa mains for that.

Report about Leclerc incorrect FOV for it’s optics got acknowledged in less than 11 minutes of being posted.

https://community.gaijin.net/issues/p/warthunder/i/UUAtdmKjNcIE

8 Likes

That’s a nerf right?

1 Like

yup

The speed at which it is recognized doesn’t mean anything. It may very well just be a case of a user working on a report, DM’ing a tech mod to review it prior to posting and then making the report / having it acknowledged when it is already reviewed and ready to push to the devs.

It’s just a good sign that it was well researched and sourced prior to being posted.

3 Likes

No, it is not

wasn’t the last fov report rejected they said something like zoom and fov cant be separate i dont quite remember the specifics of the report

I do not recall this report, however Gaijin for defining zoom in the game files they do use FoV values.

1 Like

Never heard of that one, hence why I made one