The Italian tanks of the 'M' series were destroyed by the "balancing"

Do you think these changes are necessary?

• Yes
  • No
0 voters

Let’s start with the m13/40 I ( The only difference between the M13/40 II, III, and the M14 is mobility)

M13 / 40 (I) - 1.7

Spoiler

Spoiler

PZ III E - Reserve

Spoiler

Spoiler

Striv M/31- Reserve

Spoiler

Spoiler

All of these tanks have practically the same armor, but each one has its own advantage. The Pz III E has great mobility and a very good rate of fire. The Strv has great ammunition and good mobility. The M13 has a great TNT filling. However, the big difference between these tanks is the BR. The M13 is at 1.7, meaning it can face a T-50 (superior in all aspects), while the others are reserve tanks. The M13 is equivalent to these reserve tanks, but it faces tanks superior to it due to poor balance."

What would be the solution?

We have 2 possible solutions, reducing the BR to 1.3-1.0 or add-on armor.

M13 and M14 with extra armor

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

With an additional 15mm of armor, the M13 would have 45mm of frontal armor. It would still be inferior to other tanks at the same BR (1.7-2.0), but it would be able to face them. In my opinion, the M13/40 I could continue without additional armor, but its BR would have to be reduced to 1.0-1.3. As for the rest of the M13 (II - III) and M14, it would be necessary for them to have additional armor to remain at BR 2.0.

Why are these modifications necessary?

Here are some tanks that are in 2.0:

Type 2 HO-I

Spoiler

Spoiler

PZ IV E

Spoiler

Spoiler

T-70

Spoiler

Spoiler

You see that all these tanks have superior mobility, armor and cannons than the poor Italian tanks. Adding 15mm armor still wouldn’t be enough, but it would make the tank a little more useful.

Now let’s talk about the tank that suffers most from the changes that gaijin made.

M15/42 - 2.7

Spoiler

Spoiler

This vehicle can face a PZ IV H( 3.7), do I need to say anything else?
And the funniest thing is that Gaijin reduced the ammunition efficiency of the 47/40 Mod 38 cannon, from 69mm to 62mm.

This tank needs an add-on armor and a BR reduction to 2.3

M15 with extra armor

Spoiler

Spoiler

*Sorry for my bad English, but I tried to demonstrate how the Italian tanks are in a bad situation