The Gripen C and its Loadout for Sweden

thats a wiki not their documentations, they have some (presumably) unpaid people monitoring it.

???

Aim-9M could use many motors and there is not one specifically added as aim9M
(btw similar why we dont have smokeless phoenix currently)

And 9Li are almost always mentioned as upgraded with new seekers, certainly some were bought new but we dont know what motor they had presumably the already licensed smoking motor

So i would say the onus on proving they had smokeless motors would probably fall on you

Or you know, Gaijin superficially chose those upgrades to make it fit as a competitor to the top tier counterparts.

they have many times in the past given or taken away armament to/from vehicles to make them better fit their BR.

Yes but now we have a true equivalent and we should switch it (like gripens losing skyflashes that is currently happening)

@thisconnect你好 here, you can stop this discussion.

Sweden indeed bought Aim-9L/i-1 which also has Smokeless Engine and Gaijin confirms that, current RB-74(M) is based on this.

1 Like

Proving a negative, next thing you gonna ask me to prove god doesnt exist.

AIM-9M is not a smokeless missile. The version we have in game does fit smokeless motor but its not at all related to 9M program

1. AIM-9L/I-1 - i dont see any mentions of them continuing with the program - considering there are tons of foreign purchasers that would be noted somewhere
  2. 9L(i) is smoking as it uses standard motors produced

I already posted clear evidence for that.

Gaijin have information about 9L/I-1 model and RB-74(M) based on this.

Also burden of proof is on you, either a find a document that shows Aim-9L/I-1 doesnt exist/doesnt have smokeless engine or stop pushing, you already wasted everyones time already.

1 Like

You did not post a single source?

Check my previous reply my blind friend.

Gaijin’s official statement is that RB-74(M) is based on Aim-9L/I-1 which is why it does have smokeless engine.

Thats not a source???

Irony on being on a thread about gripen which was changed like 15 times because devs were wrong is not lost on me

All sources you shared doesnt say anything about motor nor it says it doesnt have smokeless engine.

You’re claiming it doesnt have smokeless engine based on your guess.

You’re derailed this thread enough already, as i said before burden of proof is on you.

Could you link to that post?

@Necronomica found it.

1 Like

using a source that… doesnt mention anything about L(i-1)

We have good sources for italian and UK service like this

Publish the source and lets see what Italians said about Aim-9L/I-1.

Could you post that source then?

the manuals themselves are still mostly classified so its mostly secondary sources already posted in few threads around here (they are significantly less well documented), i think at some point had scans from a different forum of this specific manual but i would have to dig through

What i mean there is that we have good sources about italy and UK having them and carrying them (i think at some point there was a test reports for german planes) but in general there is no problem, while with sweden atleast i didnt see anything about L/i-1

So basically you cant prove that Sweden didnt have Aim-9L/I-1 nor I-1 model didnt have smokeless engine.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

You claimed that Sweden didnt buy Aim-9L/I-1 and I-1 didnt have smokeless engine without solid evidence.

So burden of proof is on you, whether you go mad or not. If you can find a document that proves your claim then be my guest and make a bug report.

Until then no one is gonna take your words seriously.

4 Likes

and we can’t prove the positive either in this case. you can prove the negative by proving the positive in this case, and we have neither so the dev’s made a decision to make it an Aim-9L/I-1to make it competitive at top BR. so unless proof is found that it is a different version or has different upgrades then this is what we have.

1 Like