The F14 IRAF Should be moved 0.5 br higher

a false belief or judgment about external reality, held despite incontrovertible evidence to the contrary, occurring especially in mental conditions.

There is no point in replying to him anymore, you’ve already thoroughly embarrassed him.

He’s a known troll who flagrantly violates forum rules and posts knee-jerk contradictions, I believe he is between the ages of 7-9.

1 Like

Those would all definetly be reasonable buffs to get it to a state worthy of a higher BR

After the Dance of Dragons update, just activate the RALT and stay between 30-50m and u are fine, the Fakours and AIM-54 just will be passing by u.

3 Likes

not the Russian one or the Italy one they both only have 12 flairs max or 12 chaff max tho they wont give the aircraft more flairs so it can be able to use it with out getting killed

As someone who has only been killed by Fakour-90s and AIM-54s fired within a range of 4km (without chaff, mind you), I don’t really mind them too much. Just know when to notch, hit the deck, and to use terrain to your advantage.

1 Like

Yep, only those with legitmate complaint are those without RWR that can face the F-14A.

I do hold a certain degree of Sympathy for those with low CM count or BOL. But they should be fine if played smart.

(and there are alternative solutions for those aircraft than BR change. Like fixing BOL or external CM pods)

was about to mention that, yes… In my personal opinion, aircraft with insufficient RWRs should maybe be moved down

The Su-22M3 we have literally has Syrian roundels.

I don’t know Hungarian one but, I’ve heard from somewhere that current Syrian fitters were ex Hungarian one so, I don’t see any problems for getting additional CMs.

and its Gaijin. The Italian Tornado ADV only has 2x BOL because the RAF Tornado F3 had them.

Easy enough to add CM pods to one because another had it