The cursed sun

Why does gaijin decide to put one side of the map in favor, with having spawns east and west, if the sun is setting or rising, one team will have a advantage over the other by having the everlasting flare. Any clue why gaijin does this?

6 Likes

Are you sure they don’t give both teams the sun in the eyes treatment?

Dynamic battles.

1 Like

So, dynamically F-ing up my night?

1 Like

Why so aggro?

They have stated this themselves, the actual answer the OP requested.

I don’t mind that the asymmetry exists, that’s immersive. I do mind the fact that the sun looks like it was designed by a fan of JJ Abrams’ lens flares.

1 Like

Im impressed how good it is just like driving a car early morning or late evening, but why cant it be from tbe side and why does it always rise on the russian side 😜

1 Like

If sun wasn’t so bright it would be fine in my opinion.
But right now, sun is so damn bright it actually gives one team the inherent disadvantage, which is far from optimal in a PvP game. That’s almost like making the maps unfair and obviously biased towards one side, and I don’t like that honestly.

1 Like

Just put your sunglasses on.

1 Like

Sometimes it literally feels like a nuclear explosion is in the distance lol

1 Like

Yeah, it seems really overtuned.

1 Like

Thank you for actually understanding.

Yeah, I agree, it’s just when it’s that last few people that are easy kills with IR missiles, and then, nothing, because you can’t lock on to them b/c of sun. (Note: This was playing against Russia)

Go to Post FX settings set - Day Night + Logarithm…
I mainly use it on desert maps where the sun is really crazy…

Ain’t no laws when you’re drinking the Claw lmfao.

1 Like

Because Gaijin hasn’t figured out that battles can be fought north to south, east to west, or any combination in between and at any time of the day instead of just sunrise and sunset. They also haven’t figured out that fog lifts and can be just ground level.

1 Like

Nah, it’s not even the visual, it’s the fact that it autotracks my missiles straight for the sun.

Wasn’t this fixed at some point and then broken again?