The current state of the Namer and how it could improve

They just said on the DEVblog that the Namer has “Decent Protection”. I think this implies they don’t intend to give it composite…

2 Likes

I don’t know about you, but I don’t believe that.

The Namer should be the single most armored vehicle in the entire game.

2 Likes

You are correct, it is the reason i am worried after seeing the devblog, If not most armored in the game it should at least be more armored then any other IFV

1 Like

“Decently armoured” + “Crew positioned behind the engine” doesnt fill me with confidence… gaijin will usually say that it has armour if its planned to get it. so i guess its going to have the protection of a mk 1/2, so say hello to most ifvs being able to pen you frontally bois, i may not play israil but you have my condolences.

2 Likes

the funny part is that the armor part behind the engine makes even more spall that will actually just kill the crew

1 Like

Guys does anyone have any info on Namer IFV additational spikes in the hull? Just something to make a report based on (the hull part should be similar inb the IFV and RCWS-30 versions). If we dont make it, Namer have all chanses to be relised with just two spikes without damage. And its core Isreali TT vehicle right now.

1 Like

Theres no info sadly

Maybe you can make some sort of poll or suggestion for adding 6-8 spikes in the hull? Im not native english speaker and I may have trobles arguing with people in it. We can make a point, that extra spikes will make Namer easier to kill or something.

1 Like

Helper on a russian forum stated, that Namer probably would have 2 additional Spikes somewhere in the hull.

3 Likes

Will it get more ammunition? At present, 200 30mm and 2 missiles are still too few, considering that he put all the ammunition in a defenceless turret.
Even if there are only 70 30mm ammunition and 2 anti-tank missiles in the car body, it is quite good.

First pic is a bug. There is no NERA there.

1 Like

I assume its going to be ERA , But you can never know with gaijin

1 Like

they model the merkava’s SLERA as NERA which gives it horrible modifiers

2 Likes

Yup, That’s the snail we love and hate

1 Like

Well that’s always something but 4 is nowhere near enough. Freccia does poorly with even 8. So at least 8?

1 Like

oke the thread is back with an updated title

oopsies

1 Like

As mentioned above, can continue there

Locked on Request by OP

1 Like