The current Air realistic battle is too unreasonable

The current Air realistic battle is too unreasonable.

In order to eliminate the irrationality of the Air RB, the following must be done-

1. Air RB needs to increase the maximum br to 13.7.

2. All of aircrafts which can meet ARH missiles must have flare and chaff by default, but MAW and BOL(or additional countermeasure pods) do not need to have by default.

3. All current 13.0 br stock aircrafts must be installed 2 IRCCM IR missiles or 2 ARH missiles as standard.
    (If ARH missiles are not provided for stock aircrafts, BR is must be varied depending on whether ARH missiles are installed or not.)

Now I’ll explain you the reason.

1. The engine of the MiG-29 SMT is too bad at middle and high altitudes, so it can’t be on par with the F-16C.

However, The MiG-29 SMT’s br never needs to be down.

So, it’s right that the br of the F-16C and F-15C MSIP goes up.

1-1. The R-77 has a huge drag because of the grid pin of the missile.

So when the motor of the missile turned off, the missile’s flying range gets severely shorter due to the huge drag.

So R-77 is about three to eight seconds later than AMRAAM to reach the target.

1-1-1. So it’s right that the br of the F-16C and F-15C MSIP must goes up, because they have AMRAAM.

(R-77 is still much better than SAHR, so if the MiG-29 SMT’s br goes down, the F-15A and MiG-29 SMT will have an unfair fight.)

1-2. The current Air RB’s br is over-compressed.

1. Aircrafts without chaff are will be unilaterally slaughtered by ARH missiles.

Aircrafts without chaff are no different from human who have no basic human rights, property, and nationality.

Therefore, aircrafts(starting at 12.0br) that frequently go to 13.0br, must be given chaff by default.

Because ARH missiles are common in 13.0 battles.

1. Stock aircrafts must be provided with two IRCCM IR missiles or two ARH missiles.

(If ARH missiles are not provided for stock aircraft, BR must vary depending on whether ARH missiles are installed.)

Because if aircrafts have no ARH missiles, they will be unilaterally slaughtered.

And in the current battle of 13.0 br can’t even use basic tactics without ARH missiles, and stock aircrafts have to wait for their enemy’s mistake for a too long time.

In prop battle, at least if the stock plane rises to high altitude, it is easy to attack the spaded plane who flying in the low altitude.

1. Gaijin needs to reduce the number of players participating per battle.

Then “Rise to the high altitude from the start and run away after spamming the ARH missiles without skill” tactic’s kill potential will be reduced.

Because for make use of various tactics except “spamming ARH missiles in high-altitude and run away”, random variables must be reduced.

1. F-14 Tomcat series’ br needs a nerf.

Because the F-14 often encounters MiG-23ML&MLA&MLD, Mirage F1C, and F-4J&S who have too bad RWR performance, and F-14 makes them suffer too much.

3 Likes

i advise you to make this a bit easier to understand as most people wont have the will to read such a long post (i admit i didnt)

The F-14s are already nerfed.
AIM-7 still remains the better missile in most situations for F-14.

1 Like

I see you are focusing basically just at top tier, but really it should be bumped to the 15.0-17.0.

F-14 firing Aim-54, is honestly mostly a free kill in the Mirage F1.

If Mirage F1 pilot skilled enough, then It can be true.
But if Aim-54 wipeout Mirage F1 player’s teammate, then Mirage pilot will have difficult fight.

2 Likes

Oh no, no teammate to whom i need to compete with.

The hot engines of the F-14 make it a rather easy kill.

1 Like

the issue is your team getting evaporated by 4 or 5 of them now adays dropping maybe 30 pheonixes between them.
Which even if you dodge all of them are in a far worse position than the enemy team now.

But at the moment, brainless premiums are flooding matchmaker, meaning free kills.

1 Like

So does this come back to having lower player matches that would basically fix top tier air rb?

No comment, just further BR decompression.

you can use this logic with anything a p51h can kill a bad f14 player so that means its competitive

No one has complained about the F-14 until after this last update. the only thing that has changed for the f-14 was multi-path height reduction by 20 meters.The Aim-54 was not upgraded, its the same missile as it was before and is easy to dodge as it was before. What the issue is people running to bases with their bomb trucks and not paying attention. I kill more F-4S pilots than anything else with the F-14. If i get 4 kills with shooting Aim-54 out, guaranteed 2 or 3 of them Are F-4’s mainly F-4S’s and maybe Mig 23’s as a second most common kill and being at the altitude after shooting the aim-54 the RWR lights up like the 4th of july with missiles on their way. On rare times no one targets me, i dive down on the enemy team to shoot the last two Aim-9L’s i have and see if i can get a gun kill in as well.

I described a feature of the F-14 that makes it very easy to kill for the Mirage F1.

I dont see how that is at all comperable to chance/bad skill scenarios.

I mean it is part of the problem of ARH missiles, since it is quite unfair for planes without radar missiles to be going up against ARH which you just have to dodge and give up your SARH guidance if you have them. I mean I have J7E which doesn’t even have a radar, so all I am doing is diving low on the floor. I just want further BR decompression, since J7E is quite strong in comparison to down tiers, but in an uptier it is helpless, cause no all aspect missiles means you are always in disadvantage in dog fight. Also bad speed retention of delta wings and a shit gun just puts you down. Like I am way worse than Mirage F1, since that has IRCCM missile and SARH, whilst I have neither, and it is only 0.3 BR up. I am not saying F14 is too strong, it is simply not fair that my plane has no radar and your AIM54 does. There need to be a BR decompression for both ground and air.

My Su-25 has no radar and isnt even super sonic.

rdx
Untitled

I mean, Su25t in ARB? I really would suggest on changing for a different plane. It is good at CAS, so don’t use it in ARB.

It works i get kills. It has no radar, is only slightly faster than an A-10 and only 4 missiles. I’m currently grinding out the mods for the plane. Kill some ground targets, get a base and get a kill or two. Its not the easiest thing to do, and it isn’t consistent as some matches i get shot out of the sky, but my argument is that it is possible for planes with no radar and slower speed to still have fun in game and get points.

I also fly the F-14 so i know both aspects of this. The phoenix isnt that great of a missile. If you watch replays of people who have died to the phoenix, they are going in a straight like or dont maneuver other than going low to the deck but still flying in a straight line. The only reason you see the amount of missile spam right now with F-14’s is because of the sales. Any time the F-4S goes on sale its like free SL to anyone who owns the F-14, because of all the new people buying it to base bomb, and the other F-4 variants. The kills with the Phoenix are not consistent, but what is consistent is a majority of the kills with the Phoenix is the F-4S

The recommended solution is to spend GE to buy the current top dog and its modifications.