The Big In-Game Sale in War Thunder!

Of course that requires you to have the self-discipline to sit on thousands of GE for months…

Why do you think there are sometimes 30% sales? Premiums aren’t on sale for 2-3 major updates?

I don’t even acknowledge them, why would I care about 30% when I know there’s 50%… same with all those personal offers or discount coupons, they’re all a waste of time.

2 Likes

I bought the 180 days for €20 30 minutes ago and unfortunately they don’t appear in my account. Is that normal? I usually receive the items etc. immediately.

Nice, gonna pick up a couple talismans and buy some top tier SL vehicles I’ve been waiting for the discount to get!

So you can’t buy GE cheap than the premium account cheap. They do this so you can have other things on sale.

So I have a question, why do the squadron vehicles never go on sale? What’s the reasoning behind this when essentially every single other vehicle in the game (excluding vehicles from recent updates)[side note why is that a thing as well?!] goes on sale throughout the year, why are Squadron Vehicles treated like the red headed step child and never allowed to go on sale? This just seems like a weird arbitrary rule that benefits no one at all and has zero reasoning behind it whatsoever¯⁠\⁠_⁠ಠ⁠_⁠ಠ⁠_⁠/⁠¯

Then people have to pick between one or the other.

Because they are supposed to be unlocked by grinding out squadron pts. I’m surprised they are even GEable… oh wait this is Gaijin.

1 Like

I believe squadron vehicles still are discounted on the SL purchase cost. They just aren’t discounted on accelerated research cost, but neither are any other vehicle. Gaijin just specifically has a disclaimer that squadron vehicle research isn’t discounted because many players treat squadron vehicles as premiums and GE their way through the research.

Lol

1 Like

Please restart game.
If it’s still not there, please send a ticket to support via ticket here: https://support.gaijin.net/hc/en-us

1 Like

they aren’t, have never been discounted on the SL cost, trust me I know for a fact lol

yeah you grind out the S-RP and then for some of them have to shell out over 1mil SL just for the tank and then a few hundred thousand more to crew them, granted it’s not a problem for me as I’ve got over 100mil SL but it doesn’t really make a lot of sense to me honestly

1 Like

Nice. Bought 2x 180 days premium. Best offer of this sale.

When’s the full spring sale? Like 50% off?

Buy premium time in this sale!

Takes months to get a vehicle, the F-5E already going to through balance changes months before it can even be unlocked without GE.

No idea why we all have to be in squadrons either when every aspect of it is neglected and poorly implemented.

this isn’t the summer sale right?

Summer sale is late June early July.

https://www.reddit.com/r/Warthunder/comments/18mse6r/war_thunder_calendar_of_sales_2024/

thanks

1 Like